My Idea Of Fun

Next week I am going to book my appointment with a Mistress that I have seen before. She will tie & tease me and use her selection of dildos and anal toys to keep my ass entertained. I also have to wear a slaves collar. I get hard as soon as I undress, and am sooo looking forward to a repeat appoitment. This one will be different, there will be two Mistresses. I will get spanked, caned and fucked with strap-ons!! I might even have to do boot worship. This whole experience is totally sexual for me, and allows me to be humiliated and fucked while still getting off.

I will have to make the memory last for a while, it's not worth being discovered, plus I will have my new large toys to play with.

So, bring on the Nurse and the Harsh Mistress, and pleasure/torture me and my body!!

Sounds like you'll have a great time! Enjoy x

Just make sure you behave....you know what´s gonna happen if you don´t

Are you Max Mosley? :)

lol.......he didn´t mention any uniforms though??

Only a nurse uniform for one Mistress, sexy lingerie for the cruel one.....

sounds expensive lol but lots of fun too...

Hell Yeah GXSTRING ;-)

Out of curiosity dildofan, I know many mistresses draw the line at sexual contact i.e. they wouldn't do what you describe with clients. Could you describe more of the business relationship you have with the mistresses, as well as costs?

Well, there are different services offered by a whole range of Mistresses, anal play and strapons are not always offered. Some are very precise with what they will offer, I found one who used to do a more plain massage with extras service, but found people wanted more punishment! Look at their websites/adverts to find out exactly what they do offer.

Doubling up is more expensive, and this 30 mins will cost me £100.

Tomorrow is the big day, a two mistress session, plenty of anal play and punishment, I am so excited!!!

Did you enjoy?

How was it?

Absolutely fantastic. I was in heaven but the strapon in my ass could have been bigger!

Happy you liked it.

Ork wrote:

That was a long time XD

2 years of D/s

Your ass must be red raw!! :P

If only, I have not been able to repeat that experience for a LONG time