*ATTENTION* for those who wear corsets !

I have brought some corsets as I have a photo shoot soon & they are lovely dont get me wrong , but I want more of a clevage I am 36C so boobs not huge or small but I cant achieve my line down the middle like I usually can with a bra . Any tips that would be great

It might sound silly, but I always get a better cleavage with my corset by tightening it almost to the point I'd tie the bow, then bending over and kind of manhandling myself (so sexy...) to pull my boobs up slightly, so when I tighten it fully my boobs are held in place by the corset. It seems that my cleavage after doing that is much better than when I don't bother.

cheer_up wrote:

It might sound silly, but I always get a better cleavage with my corset by tightening it almost to the point I'd tie the bow, then bending over and kind of manhandling myself (so sexy...) to pull my boobs up slightly, so when I tighten it fully my boobs are held in place by the corset. It seems that my cleavage after doing that is much better than when I don't bother.

^this

I done that pulling and tighen I can't pull the corset any tighter without passing out as I can't breath lol I think I will have to have a good wiggle and shake lol

If it's for a photo shoot then buy some boob tape...

I think some chicken fillets maybe the answer I used to have 38E breast but I have lost 4 stone so boobs disappearing

Have u got a picture of the corset u bought?

Did u buy the corset to be your proper size or is it one to reduce your waist?

I have a corset one my profile pics that I fitted to reduce my waist and gave me an amazing clevage

x

to reduce waist *off to look at your pictures*

Miss Teach&nurse your black corset is like the one I have I think I am gonna have to suck it and see and hold my breath lol

Are you sure you're tightening the top properly around your boobs? As in, making sure you work your way down, tightening each individual criss-cross, and not just pulling the long strings at your waist?

Yeah my mate did It I will get her to pull it again

Is it as tight as it can go at the top? x

Yeah I think without me feeling my lungs not filled with air lol

I'd say next time buy something smaller. So that you can have the option of adjusting the strings more

Im sorry im not much help hun!

You could stuff with socks lol

xxx

I dont think sock is a bad idea lol

cheer_up wrote:

Are you sure you're tightening the top properly around your boobs? As in, making sure you work your way down, tightening each individual criss-cross, and not just pulling the long strings at your waist?

Just for extra guidance you can take a look at this video on how to wear a corset- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25499#videos

Thank you ladies x

If you have a friend tightening it for then try holding your breasts up more whilst she tightens then shuffle them down into the corset - kind of a reverse way of what Cheer_up does.

If you tighten it yourself after each tighten, reshuffle them upwards then tighten, rinse and repeat. The only reason I can see you not getting a decent cleavage like that is that the corset is too small and is meeting at the back before it's tight enough to push your breasts up.