personally.. I think it' breaks the ice.
But at the same time fully respect those who chose to stay anonymous. Take my mucca Mysteron always a great bloke. always.
But his wisdom takes presidence and to be honest I prefer to imagine him as a kind of secret yoda.

I think it's good to have one because people get an insight into what your into/ personality is like. Although overall obviously depends on what they post and their opinions are on certain topics 🤓

tear drop wrote:

personally.. I think it' breaks the ice.
But at the same time fully respect those who chose to stay anonymous. Take my mucca Mysteron always a great bloke. always.
But his wisdom takes presidence and to be honest I prefer to imagine him as a kind of secret yoda.

A we thanks mate

There are a few of us on here who prefer to remain anonymous for business reasons. I regularly interact with others including directors of a multi million pound company at least once per month .

I don't see much point in choosing a picture either as the default picture is perhaps something I would choose anyway as my Mrs compares me to Christian Grey but a lot more romantic.

I prefer users to have something even just a stock image but I have a pet peeve for incomplete profiles on any website :)

It wouldn't stop me replying to a thread or comment but they do look more like a newbie

Pictures count for very little to me......words mean so much more ☺

It is just a picture, as I am growing in confidence then I am revealing more, I just don't put my face on! I would love to see what Mysteron looks like in real life, imagine if we all had a masked ball!!!

That would be a dirty masked ball lol 😄

Something rather than nothing but beyond that I don't mind.

Gem276 wrote:

It is just a picture, as I am growing in confidence then I am revealing more, I just don't put my face on! I would love to see what Mysteron looks like in real life, imagine if we all had a masked ball!!!

Some of you may well see me at the Sexhibition Show in Manchester . ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sometimes it's not possible to show, or be comfortable showing ones self (selves) due to family, work or other reasons, we chose our quirky pic as a bit of fun, it's a LH product so relevant & I hope gives a little insight as to what we are like, sexy, willing to try stuff, dark sense of humour.

I would never judge someone on their avatar but it does help me remember everyone. Some names can be a little similar so if there's a picture, no matter if it's real, stock or something obscure I will have more chance in remembering the person.

I'm not that bothered whether someone has a pic or not , I'm more drawn to what they've got to say although that doesn't stop me wondering what people look like !
Nice to let your imagination do a bit of work sometimes:)

I agree, I can't show my face because of my work too!

Ooh Mysteron! What are you doing there?

Gem276 wrote:

My wife similarly therefore neither can I. Also we have tattoos piercing etc so if there is any slight chance we may be recognised it could be awkward.

I wouldn't want to show my face either, but a body is pretty hard (if not impossible) to recoginze if you don't show your house in the background or something :)

I don't judge people according to their profile picture, but according to what they write here!

Gem276 wrote:

At the show- just visiting.

Wrong type of business for us for exhibiting unless the premises there needs a rewire !

I don't judge others on their avatars either - I choose to have me as an avi ( no face showing), but to be honest this is more of a confidence thing since I joined LH - everyone has been so lovely since day one, I would never have dreamed of posting pics in my skimpys previously!!

I value peoples views, comments and advice avi or no avi xxx

If Lovehoney could make the first page, picture free, to non members ie Jo Public then I would reconsider.

My best feature are my lazer eyes sp obviously a face picture would be best for me

RosyCheek wrote:

I would never judge someone on their avatar but it does help me remember everyone. Some names can be a little similar so if there's a picture, no matter if it's real, stock or something obscure I will have more chance in remembering the person.

+1