Baby bump is growing fast!

Hi guys, looking for some advice from you lovely people! I'm pregnant with my thrid baby and halfway through the pregnancy nearly, my bump is getting quite big and in the way. My partner has always told me I drive him nuts when I'm pregnant (sexually I mean, but also mentally I suppose lol) So he is all over me at the moment and I must say it does make me feel good but when I'm naked I can't help but feel like a freak. My boobs are huge and hard and my tummy looks like a big balloon compared to my tiny size 6 everywhere else. Not to mention the veins on my boobs due to them being so heavy! It makes me feel yucky! I've always been quite self concious when pregnant but enjoying sex so much recently I want to put a stop to it lol! It's our anniversary next month and want to surprise him but not feel like a joke lol. I was wondering if anyone would recommend what they think would look good on a short pregnant blonde? I love the corsets but clearly isn't going to work for me lol. Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance, mwahh x

Why not a sexy baby doll?

Something adjustable at the back and that flows over your bump. This is lovely! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17454

Check out hot milk Underwear. There was also a recent thread on here and one of the LH team (Cazz I think) gave a huge list of appropriate undies categorised into bump covering or bump proud.

Congratulations by the way.

Baby doll is my best bet I think... Binxx that is so gorgeous!!! I think the Mr would love it too! AsYouWish thanks for that will check it out and thanks for the congrats <3 :) Im getting excited now hehe! x

I'm glad you like it! Something that that is good because it doesn't have any underwire and its adjustable. If you are feelin a bit self conscious get the black, still sexy but you will feel more covered. Congratulations both on baby bump and your anniversary!

Omg you sound just like me hun, short, blonde and slim. Only differents is this is my first full term pregnancy.

I think this thread might help you out :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/lingerie-and-clothing/1183046-maternity-underwear/

Congratulations on your ever-growing bump and upcoming anniversary BadNic!

Here is the thread which AsYouWish mentioned, which has several great suggestions for making sure you feel nothing but totally sexy from head-to-toe during pregnancy :)

Maternity Underwear

Thank you both lovely ladies :* will check these out! x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Congratulations on your ever-growing bump and upcoming anniversary BadNic!

Here is the thread which AsYouWish mentioned, which has several great suggestions for making sure you feel nothing but totally sexy from head-to-toe during pregnancy :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1183046-maternity-underwear/

Sorry Jess, the credit should have gone to you. Very thorough list.

BadNic wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would recommend what they think would look good on a short pregnant blonde?

I think you answered the question in your post "huge boobs and a tummy that looks like a big balloon" on a short pregnant blonde? that sounds good to me.

And a congratulations on the third.... two was enough for me. Much admiration and I hope all goes well.

macspants wrote:

BadNic wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would recommend what they think would look good on a short pregnant blonde?

I think you answered the question in your post "huge boobs and a tummy that looks like a big balloon" on a short pregnant blonde? that sounds good to me.

And a congratulations on the third.... two was enough for me. Much admiration and I hope all goes well.

Loving the maternity underwear so thanks again for the link <3 Macspants thanks! 3 for us and no more! My current two who are 3 and 1 are currently running a riot with crayons and paints :( x