Baby oil dream

Hi All

Thought I would share a dream I had last night. Its wasn’t long but it really got me going so thought I see if anyone else is into this sort of thing

I was on holiday and I met a girl in a red (small) bikini on the beach, nothing was said but we jumped back to a hotel where I covered her in baby oil…. Shiny breasts, thighs, stomach and bum was a massive turn on.

In the dream I don’t even think we had sex it was just the rubbing in of oil and the sexy shine that go me hot… shame I had to wake up

We regularly have 'baby oil' sessions!

Me lay down, OH sat on me pouring it over her tits so it runs down and over me, thren slowling rubbing it in as she grinds down on me.....

We often use up half a bottle and get very,very slippery. It's a wonderful feeling!!

...best tip is to stand the bottle of oil in a jug of warm water for 10 minutes before though, or she'll squeal when you squirt the first lot on!!!

Plastic sheets required ;)

i love baby oil massages x

Sounds good to me Red Dragon.

I should say i have orderd the OH a red bikini and i will pick up some oil on Sat !

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

Sounds good to me Red Dragon.

I should say i have orderd the OH a red bikini and i will pick up some oil on Sat !

Go for it!!!

Don't forget to let us know how you got on!!!