Back And Want To Try New Things

Sorry not been around for a while, other half and i split up.

But, we are now friends, but as in friends with an added bonus. Which suits me fine :-)

We want to continue the sex as he misses it, and so do i. If any of you remember, he is of the old school and wouldn't have dreamt of using toys or anything.

But since we have renewed our sexual interest in each other, he is now asking about toys and things we would like to do to each other. So any suggestions how we can really spice things up will be great. We have not adventured to toys or anything really, (apart from and my goldfinger, which was just for me only anyways).

Any ideas please would be most welcoming. And he is up for using toys too now :-) but which ones and what i have no clue!!!!!!!!!!!

strap ons always good x x

final fantasy wrote:

Perhaps a bit full on...

A cock ring might be a good idea, once he puts it on it's on and it might stimulate you more.External Media

is that an offer ?

Not in the slightest.

ssorry. lol im lee by the way

i know im really sorry

Start out small, try some of the basic range then if he changes his mind you have not spent much and they are not too scary for an introduction to toys xxx

I agree with Suze. Me and my OH started out small, and used basics when we were first introduced to sex toys. Then you can build up your collection after you've gained knowledge as to what you like or don't like. Check out the basics range, and perhaps start with a cockring, and a bullet, then you can try more things as you feel more comfortable with it x

Hi Thunderpuss and welcome back.

I agree with the others, start out small and see how it goes. Maybe you could make up a little goodie box, and give it to him, plenty things in the sale before it ends!

Let us know how it goes. x

WandA wrote:

final fantasy wrote:

Perhaps a bit full on...

Definitely. If my other half came back with a strap on I'd turn her around and march her back out! Anyway to answer to OP question if your not a couple now then be greedy, get a vibrator and get him to use it on you and make sure your fully satisfied. A cock ring as WandA suggested can also be a nice addition and the We-vibe would surely be great if you can afford one as their not cheap.

Hi Thunderpuss, welcome back, glad things are ok! How about making a little fun box with lubes, chocolate body paint (in the sale) cock rings, the durex melts are lovely! Also have you tried Manogomy? It's a fantastic game, we love it! Good luck, let us know how you get on! xxx

Hello. Welcome back :-) a cock ring is good or the we-vibe. I would go simple like using a love egg or bullet and holding it just behind his balls, then tracing it further forward or back. I love anal beads and recommend them all the time but they might not be his thing x

I'm posting a link to this... it took me waaay to long and it might actually be relevant!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/223893-orgasm-army-recommends-toys-for-couples/

Hi Thunderpuss and welcome back!

I wouldn't get the We-Vibe - it's expensive to use with a "friend with added bonuses" and you probably wouldn't want to transfer it over to your next relationship so it'd be a bit of a waste.

I do agree with the suggestions of looking at the basics rang though!

Enjoy yourself!

Adx