Bad reviews, amazing toy?

I’m just wondering if anyone as bought something of LH with bad/low reviews and it’s turned out to be a brilliant toy/bondage/lingerie?

If so share the product and your reasoning

3 Likes

I’ve not, I’m too easily swayed by reviews but I hope others have some good stories to tell!!

4 Likes

Same, I base all my purchases on reviews

2 Likes

I brought This cock ring a couple of months ago with no reviews if that counts. I was probably one of the first people to buy one, normally I wait until there’s a few reviews posted and highly rated before I buy something but I was happy to buy this with zero reviews and I glad I did.

It only has 3 reviews as of now and one of them is mine.

I would have to go through all my orders to see if there was anything else that iv brought with low/ bad reviews.

2 Likes

Nah I haven’t either but would make sense there’s toys out there what some would find amazing that others haven’t as we’re all different in our own pleasures :blush:

1 Like

This question always makes me think of @Mint-Monster’s reviewing-reading checklist: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought these Nipple clamps with no reviews. There is still only my review! That baffles me, those clamps are incredible!

@JoCat i did look at those clamps they kinda scare me a little though.

1 Like

I have a few different types of nipple clamps, but I like pain so I also use binder clips.
Have you ever used nipple clamps before?

Yes I currently have these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/nipple-clamps/p/bondage-boutique-adjustable-nipple-clamps/a32743g58026.html. I get on well with them but I do struggle with the adjustment but I can’t help get it just right.

1 Like

I have a set with the same adjustable screw. I have small nipples and I like them pinchy so I have them fully unscrewed.
Screw it in until it opens enough to fit your nipples and then unscrew until they’re suitably pinchy. Thats what I did but they didn’t pinch enough, I took the wee plastic covers off too for added ouchies :upside_down_face:

I think I must be the only person on this forum who doesn’t enjoy my nipples being messed with. They hurt even if they get touched. I don’t mind a boob squeeze but that’s my limit :joy:

3 Likes

@JoCat the covers have come off and I didn’t realise and I got a really didn’t enjoy it. I like ochies but my nipples can be very sensitive at times.
@Deanna32 I have only recently divorced nipple play. We all have things we like and things we don’t.

2 Likes

My nipples aren’t very sensitive and I’ve had surgery that has left me with some numbness in my left boob. I need the pain to feel the sensation. The pain makes them sensitive, its like a factory reset.
I wish I could send you my wee plastic covers!

It depends, some sex toys have terrible reviews due to user error, or sometimes people are good at describing what they didn’t like, which might be exactly what you’re after.

In any case, a sufficiently descriptive review should let you know if the issue wouod be a problem for you too.

1 Like

Some of the male toys often get a wide variety of reviews. Often you need to experiment to get them working for you with the different vibration modes and positions. But once you get used to them, they can really work for you. This is one that I would give 5 stars to https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sale/p/lovehoney-hot-shot-rechargeable-warming-male-masturbator/80287.html

@Deanna32 im kinda with ya on that although it’s not that it hurts but I really really have to be in the right mood and then only with his mouth. 99% of the time, (especially with his hands) I can’t stand it, I actually find it rather agitating and annoying more than anything. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
(Mrs)

1 Like