Yay or nay? How'd you like your purchases?

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can talk about our recent purchases. I am aware that there is a thread called "What have you bought?" but I'd like to be more specific with the actual feedback and what you thought of it/them.

So it'll be somewhat of a general review of the product and whether you'd recommend it. And also, for other curious buyers to ask any questions on them.

I recently bought the Pamela Mann mock suspender tights but had a big faux pas with them as I had laddered them on my first try. =( I was gutted as it did really seem like great quality but my eagerness ruined it.

I got the Pamela Mann hearts tights as a replacement and I'm really impressed- I don't have to fuss about with aligning the mock suspenders and they look/feel amazing. Incredibly sleek and sexy as well as cute and feminine. Uploaded a pic and sent in a review. Highly recommended. Will probably buy more from the range when they become available in my size. =)

my latest purchase hasnt yet arrived hopefully tomorrow or sat at the latest lol ... ive ordered Pjur Bodyglide Original Silicone-Based Lubricant and Cottelli Midnight Long Chemise Black will let u know what they are like when i get them and use them

previous purchase was a rattan cane .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... should have bought it ages ago fav item of OH to use on me

resently got the large Julien Snelling rosebud butt plug.i love my new toy. went horse riding today with it in.

My most recent purchase was the Lovehoney Oh! Rabbit Slimline and there is not one bad thing I could say about it. It's amazing and I've just discovered it is actually waterproof so I will have even more fun with it! I wrote a review for it if anyone wants to take a look.

My most recent buy was the Lelo Gigi, which is not only beautiful and comes in more alluring packaging than the Lelo Mia (if you can believe that!). Maybe it's because of the way the blue looks so fresh and 'pop's out at you with that splash of sexy colour.

The vibes are intense for g-spot orgasms - the Swedes knew what they were doing when they made this sex toy! I don't feel it can act as well as Mia as a clit stimulator but that's not what it's designed for anyway. I have had many a g-spot orgasm since I first used this toy and the patterns and intensities of the vibrations make it a luxury sex toy that you simply MUST own. It's not too big either like some other g-spot vibes and is an unintimidating as the Mia with it's modern, sleek white handle and baby-soft shaft.

My only problem is that I seem to "clench" too tightly around the shaft, making it a wee bit more difficult to remove when finished. I just turn it off and wait for my muscles to relax to remove it like I do with my g-spot rabbit. Other than that, I cannot reccommend it enough! As classy as the Mia, but a little more pricey, you'll understand why when you get your hands on the Gigi :) A must for every woman!