ball gags

so i would like to try one as i cant seem to keep my mouth shut during sex! so think it would be good to try something different but i reckon i f got out half of these leather/chain ball gags my boyfriend would ask me to bark! so any suggestions for a gag that is not so...leathery, like more playful?

Hi Kitty :)

You can always just use something like a silk scarf tied over your mouth or between your teeth... it would have much the same effect as a ballgag, but not quite so severe.

My personal favourite is just having my boyf put his hand over my mouth... it's so hot! I do sometimes bite though :P

You could try the newish Tantus Ball Gag - it's made from silicone so has no taste or smell, so it doesn't take as much getting used to.

If you don't like the idea of having a ball in your mouth, something like the Spartacus Bit Gag might do the trick.

Don't forget to let us know what you go for

Re: spartacus bit gag, the site says it's temporarily unavaliable..Just thought I'd let you know. xxx

my mouth is quite big lol (my party trick is putting my fist or a light bulb in my mouth - delightful as u can imagine!) so i think the tantus ball gag is probably better for me. as soon as i get it i'll give it a review! cheers!

oh yeh and just thought id mention this is the set of community forums i've come across in ages!

the best set should i say!

Well award yourself several gold stars there kitty...... purrr

kitty_o_shea wrote:

the best set should i say!

Invite another fella round to join in, with a mouthful of cock you're not gonna be saying much, It beats your fellas sweaty sock!

haha thanks for that useful advice! ill bear that in mind. at least its cheaper than buying a new sex toy during these hard times!

(she says as she prepares to put another order through)