Ball shavers

To anyone who shaves balls - any recommendations for ball shavers? For the 30ish years I have been shaving mine I have used 3 Philips Bodygrooms. I think they were the only ones around when I started. Need a new one and just wondered if there were now better ones out there. Bodygroom is waterproof and rechargeable.

1 Like

Google the lawnmoawer ball shaver. So far its fab

2 Likes

I’ve just changed to a Gillette 5 blade razor with micropulses. Closest shave yet and very comfortable

4 Likes

I shave my man’s balls using his 5 blade shaver- easy to do just pull the skin in small areas then shave - very easy and I love doing it

4 Likes

I use a Aldi 5 blade shaver

1 Like

Gillette twin blade for me, all I’ve used for 30+ years now

1 Like

I used to shave mine with an excellent modern old fashion safety razor, a muhle safety razor.

Works really well, and blades are excellent and cheap, and no plastic in sight for the eco conscious.
But seriously, recently bought 100 blades for less than £10. Each blade performs for about as long as a gilette 5 blade plastic heavy thing. And that’s £0.10 / blade instead of the £2 or £2.50 / gilette blade.

That aside… i know use my wife excellent epilator. Super easy, and the design means it can’t nick your skin. Very satisfying.

1 Like

I used mens razors forever until one time my wife recommended I use hers. Womens 5 blade razors are the way to go. I find I get way less irritation with them.

2 Likes

Gillette Mach 3, 3+ times a week for years.

As per my laser journey thread though, looking for less shaving. 2 treatments done, 3rd due this week and there has been significant reduction in hair growth already

2 Likes

Yachyee , ice IPL , before that I used magic shave powder and also sugar waxing . Of course real men use an axe or straight razor !

2 Likes

Wilkinson sword 5 blade razor for me. U tried my wife’s epilator once and I won’t be doing that again in a hurry, but that could have been my fault for not using it correctly.
I sometimes get the urge to pluck with tweezers though

1 Like

I just use my Mach 3, but in the past I have used women’s ones with the aloe Vera strip and ribbed bit at the bottom, they work well and sooth at the same time, but basically I use the same razor for my balls as I use to shave my head!

1 Like

I have a Gillette 5-blade for my balls and a Harry’s razor for my face. I never use the Gillette for anything else and it lasts for months.
Everytime I shave the face I shave the boys… likely 2-3 times per week.

Mrs. Val loves the smooth shaft… it results in more BJ’s and longer sessions since I am not thrusting a wire brush into her Vagina. She tends to appreciate it…lol

3 Likes