Banana's ?

We had some rather old bananas in the bowl I was going to throw out, then I thought maybe I could use them for something else, like anal lube,,? so I peeled 2 and pushed them in.

I have to say that they worked great with my butt plug although it can get a bit messy, has anyone else tried this or used any other fruits for "interesting" uses?

I admit food play has been something i've considered a future possibility, not sure i'd ever have thje confidence to do it though, my current partner is very vanilla

Blimey I usually used my over ripe bananas to make banana bread, Clearly I am not very creative!

dabbled in food play before, but do be carefull to have a good clean out after as some food can cause infections/thrush etc

Ummm think I will just to making banna bread! Can't say I have ever looked at old food and thought let's stick it up my bum

I'm with BV. I've never looked at food and thought to use it in either my bum or vagina.

amandammmm wrote:

I read the title and thought of minions....

MINIONS

I'm with BV and FA. My husband had this fantasy of me using a cucumber. That will never come true. Food is meant for eating. Not playing.

amandammmm wrote:

I can show you what food looks like coming out of my bottom..... Mwah ha ha haaaaaaa!!!

I'm sure someone somewhere would love that, lol

LadyS wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

I can show you what food looks like coming out of my bottom..... Mwah ha ha haaaaaaa!!!

LOL

I'll stick to making banana bread, mmm

delilahxx wrote:

LadyS wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

LOL

I do love banana bread, not sure I fancy it at the minute though ;)

LadyS wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

LadyS wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

LOL

I do love banana bread, not sure I fancy it at the minute though ;)

Banana bread with lashing of butter, which is a good lube(unsalted)

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Ummm think I will just to making banna bread! Can't say I have ever looked at old food and thought let's stick it up my bum

lol!

I thought it was a turn on when my OH used a banana as a dildo.

I think its mostly a male thing to like food play from my experience, but girls never say no to a twister ice lolly :P

Mmmm banana bread with sultanas.

I have done food play, as in used objects as dildo's, or smothered myself in chocolate, cake or cream, but not used anything for lube.

I think they'd have got used for banan bread here as well.

My wife and I have used youghurt in the past, can't remember what flavour it was though. That was good for anal and an iced lolly has been used for some vaginal fun in the past. The usual vegetables, such as courgettes, carrots and marrows have also come into play as well.