New to anal play - advice needed.....

So as the title suggests my hubby and I are progressing well with our anal play and experimentation and it hopefully won't be long before I can accommodate him rather than a plug or other toy, so the ultimate prize for him is to start off with vaginal penetration but finish up in my butt.......the idea of this thrills us both but is it ok hygiene wise??? I'd never go the other way round .............

That way arounddI'd say is totally fine. We do it a lot with no issues at all. We don't do it the other way around as I aren't comfortable with it, doesn't seem very hygenic.

vaginal to anal - no problem

Yes fine, other way a defo no no

anal to mouth though.... ;)

Erghh no way! I'm up for most things but not anything like that yuk lol

Lol I used to know a lass who used to love sucking cock after it had been up her ass, not for everyone I guess

It's not very hygienic is it? Lol I could imagine I would have a dirty house aswell hahaha

Depends how clean you are down there I guess, the misconception that just cos something has been up your ass it will have poo on it is untrue

Well yes but there are still plenty of germs and bacteria there

As there are in the vagina and on the penis, its all about keeping it clean and preparing it before you go for it really :)

metal_mike wrote:

As there are in the vagina and on the penis, its all about keeping it clean and preparing it before you go for it really :)

Not true, of course there will be more bad bacteria in the anus. An example being e-coli which is why women are advised to wipe front to back to prevent spreading the bacteria and causing urinary infections. Exactly the same reason you shouldnt go from anal to vaginal sex.

^^ agreed ^^ germs and bacteria from that area can be dangerous

"Not true"? So there is no bacteria on the penis or in the vagina?

I never said there wasn't any in the anus nor did I quantify, all I'm saying is that mouth to anal activities can be enjoyed and you don't have to worry about catching the black death

Also bear in mind that you shouldnt be "cleaning" yourself internally to try and remove bacteria from the anus. Douching the end few inches with clean warm water is fine but that itself would do nothing to reduce harmful bacteria and you shouldnt use soap!

Maybe not Black Death but what you could get ill with would certainly not be nice

metal_mike wrote:

"Not true"? So there is no bacteria on the penis or in the vagina?

I never said there wasn't any in the anus nor did I quantify, all I'm saying is that mouth to anal activities can be enjoyed and you don't have to worry about catching the black death

Your argument was that its just as safe to have anal then oral as it is to have vaginal sex then oral which just isnt true.

I never said anything about catching the black death, just that the anus does by nature tend to have more harmful bacteria in it than a healthy vagina would.

I don't believe I ever said or insinuated that but ok.....

And the black death comment was an exaguration, an attempt at humor which I guess with this 'serious' issue is a no no

Lol it may be fine with people who are clean and healthy etc however their our plenty of people who aren't So it shouldn't be something people do lightly : )

Agreed :)