Food fun? Advise and Stories

Hey all :)

The sexaholic that i am. Ive always been to scared to get messy with food incase it went inside and caused problems lol. But it all looks so fun!

Does anyone have any advise (esp about foods going up accidently/on purpose), tips and fun stories to reassure me and remind me what I'm missing out on haha.

i dont think most things would be a problem, but try to avoid sugary stuff as it can give you an infection. or anything abrasive or alcoholic as it can burn. x

or anything that can become seperated from where ya holding it

This is a job for Ladiesman, he's a sploshing expert!

SG69 x

Sugar free jelly is my personal favourite, it feels amazing and looks quite pretty too! Sugar free ice lollies are also great fun to trail over the skin and as dildos. It's mainly sugar you need to avoid getting inside you as it can cause yeast overgrowth (thrush).

xxKPxx

other than that actually using ice and tea in your own/OH mouth before going erm south can feel great as a cold hot technique...

Maybe use a plastic sheet too! Or throw away bedding!

ive dont the whole champers BJ thing before when i was with my ex and he seemd to like it however when he put it down there i hated it, felt horribe like i was all dryed out.

ive never really wanted use food in this way before, apart from the champers thing above and had chocolate sauce and ice cream licked off my boobies thats the most ive ever done.

id say if your gonna do it, do it at a hotel (u aint got to clean the sheets then) or buy one of them pvc sheets.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

ive dont the whole champers BJ thing before when i was with my ex and he seemd to like it however when he put it down there i hated it, felt horribe like i was all dryed out.

Well, alcohol does have astringent properties, which is why it is the main ingredient in those special face washes for acne. So I'm sure it actually did dry you out. So that's a good tip, keep booze for the mouth only and far away from the bits! :)

keep booze for the mouth only and far away from the bits! :)

once in the mouth make sure s/he swallow before heading done to the bits lol

i actually remeber being very worried about getting problems down there afterwoods but i was fine luckly, def something i wouldnt like to have done to me again *shudders at memory*

Dxx

Ben and Jerrys! Bit of the old temperature play again, just be sure not to get it on ladybits - or anything thats going near them to save any possible nasties!

x

diamonds wrote:

ive never really wanted use food in this way before, apart from the champers thing above and had chocolate sauce and ice cream licked off my boobies thats the most ive ever done.

id say if your gonna do it, do it at a hotel (u aint got to clean the sheets then) or buy one of them pvc sheets.

Dxx

I got a hot tea blowjob the other day... that felt good!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've heard stories.. but I dont know if they are true. But this one is my fave, true or not!

A man and his wife were rather in to food play, and when the man went off to work one morning, but forgot to take is lunch with him. He came home that night to his wife and found the egg sandwich still sitting on the table that he had left behind, so he thought he and his wife could have some fun with it. Well, a few days later, his wife begins complaining of stomach cramps and bad pains. After a week, the pains were getting worse and they decided to go to the doctors. After having a good look about, they discovered that she had maggots inside her!! The egg sandwich must have been contaminated when lying in the sun all day, and well, yeah!

That has BS written all over it!External Media

Urban myth!!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

This is a job for Ladiesman, he's a sploshing expert!

SG69 x

indeed i am :0)

The best thing I've found in all my experience is that a flimsy plastic sheet is no good.... Better would be an (old) pvc shower curtain or one of these : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813. Sploshing in the bathroom is also best for clean up, and so that you don't tread chocolatey footsteps through the house.

Better yet - just before woolies closed down, I bought a couple of cheap inflatable paddling pools, and that keeps most of the mess (yes - I use a lot!!) contained in the pool, so that there is much less clearing up.

You can also use a variety of substances - some safe for your bits, and some not so (apparently - us blokes are lucky!) My faves are definately chocolate sauce as it tastes wonderful too, porridge, cake batter mix (you need a lot of the little 20p asda cake batter to make a bucket) and good old fashioned slippery gunge (normally you can get gunge powder from ebay, but I looked today to try and be helpful, and there are no listings!! Sorry). You can take a look at http://www.splosh.co.uk for ideas too.... (with a warning that there is obviously adult content on that site!)

Finally - make sure you've got plenty of hot water heated up, so you can have a shower. If you've got an electric one, then that's fine, but our water is heated and stored in the tank, and can run out half way through clean up!!

The feeling of sex in mess is one you simply must try - its a lot of fun (you slip around and over each other so much, it simply can't be anything other than fun!!) and if you don't relax and just throw yourself into it (and not worry about the mess going everywhere) then you probably won't enjoy it. I understand its not for everyone, but for me - there is no better!!

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've heard stories.. but I dont know if they are true. But this one is my fave, true or not!

A man and his wife were rather in to food play, and when the man went off to work one morning, but forgot to take is lunch with him. He came home that night to his wife and found the egg sandwich still sitting on the table that he had left behind, so he thought he and his wife could have some fun with it. Well, a few days later, his wife begins complaining of stomach cramps and bad pains. After a week, the pains were getting worse and they decided to go to the doctors. After having a good look about, they discovered that she had maggots inside her!! The egg sandwich must have been contaminated when lying in the sun all day, and well, yeah!

Urban myth!!

it is an urban myth, but this one isnt....

an old woman in america went into hospital complaining of "vines growing from her vagina" the doctor took a look and saw that there were, indeed, green vines growing out of there. she was taken for an xray and they saw a potato in there!! after asking her about it they found out she had put it in there a couple of months before because she was told by a witch doctor it would make her have more babies!! she was 85!! of course it had grown some rather long roots.....

you will never look at a potato the same way again, will you? and neither will i..... x

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Urban myth!!

an old woman in america went into hospital complaining of "vines growing from her vagina" the doctor took a look and saw that there were, indeed, green vines growing out of there. she was taken for an xray and they saw a potato in there!! after asking her about it they found out she had put it in there a couple of months before because she was told by a witch doctor it would make her have more babies!! she was 85!! of course it had grown some rather long roots.....

you will never look at a potato the same way again, will you? and neither will i..... x

Well...

http://www.snopes.com/medical/emergent/potato.asp

It still could be true... but even as it was originally reported (http://www.snopes.com/sources/medical/emergenc.htm) it was not for fertility. It was a pessary.

So your version is wrongExternal Media

But it doesn't surprise me someone has put a spud up the chute!

Sorry to P on your parade!!!

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Urban myth!!

Well...

http://www.snopes.com/medical/emergent/potato.asp

It still could be true... but even as it was originally reported (http://www.snopes.com/sources/medical/emergenc.htm) it was not for fertility. It was a pessary.

So your version is wrongExternal Media

But it doesn't surprise me someone has put a spud up the chute!

Sorry to P on your parade!!!

i was close enough. mine was from memory. was in the "strange but true facts" bit in FHM once! x

Thanks for the advise everyone! I think i will have to try the sugarfree ice lolly kittypurry mensioned. i love glass toys because theyre cold so i think i would really enjoy that :D Least i also now no to stay away from booze and sweets hehe.

Thanks for the advise on sheets etc.. ladiesman. but im confused.. you can have sex in porrige? and cake mix? or just slosh about in them? lol. Sorry if i sound abit lost.. im just so new to the idea of food and sex lol.

Not edible but could be some similar to sploshing fun in the tub!

Kids version

http://www.gellibaff.co.uk/

Adult version

http://www.jellybath.com/

x

that;s what gellybaff is - i've tried it too, but its not great... try this : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gunge-Slime-Splosh-Powder-Natrasol-WAM-24-Litres_W0QQitemZ110438071421QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL?hash=item19b69f3c7d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14