Bank Holiday Monday

First time ever (honestly) we are all off on the May Day holiday Monday. Mrs Elbow, me and the grown up kids.

We have no idea what to do. Any suggestions? I dont want to cut the grass or watch snooker.

What are you doing?

Well I am working and OH going to see her parents

As your kids are grown up and its going to be nice day....beer garden

I am spending it with the most important men in my life, just enjoying family time together and capturing memories

Well i just spent the morning in A&E after my 4yo decided to nose dive onto the edge of a chair and broke his nose. Now we are getting ready to go to a teddy bear picnic. Hopefully later we will get some adult time later on to test out the new things delivered om saturday.

I got engaged on Saturday so Monday was staying farewell to my visiting family. I had an overwhelming week and it has caught up with me today. I'm feeling a bit shocked.

Double post

Congratulations!

1 Like

нинаnin wrote:

I got engaged on Saturday so Monday was staying farewell to my visiting family. I had an overwhelming week and it has caught up with me today. I'm feeling a bit shocked.

Congratulations on the engagement.
1 Like

I had a nice day, right upto the evening........... but great seeing the people I cherish with all my heart... was quite pleased with my breakfast, can heartily recommend pan fried potatoes with onions and even did a morning jog to the local shop to get eggs / spaghetti for others.... so that was a really good part of it, as well as battles with little ones' fingers and hands! :) Happy times................ :(

нинаnin wrote:

Congrats 💍🎉🎉
1 Like

I went to a carboot sale, then spent the rest of the day just being lazy.