Bank holiday weekend ...

So as the day is coming to an end .. OK 2 hours to go !

I was wondering what are you all up to this weekend ? And do you get to enjoy a 4 day weekend ?

This will be my first year since I started working as a Saturday girl,  that I have the Easter break off ! 

So I have much planned ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Starting with a sleepover at Jess's place .We will finger some wine for the eve, and yes I mean finger the bottom to check depth. Got to get a good one haha ! 

A girly day tomorrow , I plan to get stabbed (pierced) and maybe Jess will too. Followed by cocktails and getting our nails done. This is what girls do , right?

Saturday is easter egg hunt day ! Sunday is a day and night to spend with my niece , Monday is Batman Vs Superman day

So what are your plans .......

Happy Easter and Bank Holiday! 

Well, sadly I got made redundant recently so every day is a day off of sorts. But it means I get time with the kids as they're off school for two weeks from today :)

Lots of egg hunts, crafts, painting etc.

Enjoy your break Leanne! Well deserved :)

Sounds like you have a great Eater break planned Leanne! Hope you have a lovely time :)

We have the whole 4 days off too - YAY! We will be off out for a road trip tomorrow, with family on Saturday, Easter egg hunting with our niece on Sunday followed by some R&R on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you are up to :D xx

Sounds like you have a great long weekend off planned.

Im off tomorrow but then in for the next 7 days 😞 this weekend at work we have an easter bonnet competition and we also have a family fun afternoon which is all organized by me. Easter sunday im dressing up as an easter bunny at work and handing out easter eggs!

Unfortunately happens to be a very busy weekend work wise - have to cater to all the lucky peeps who get 4 days off!!! Working over the whole long weekend grrr!!!

Will definitely be trying to chomp on some chocolate at some point, but can do that any day really.

And for those of you who say think of the extra pennies - don't even get bank holiday rates. Time off in lieu (when we can fit it in).

Happy Easter all you lucky bunnies - enjoy xxxx

I fear you're going to get sloshed with Jess. 😂
Have a fab 4 day weekend! Xx

A weekend with Jess sounds like a lot of fun. I will be working a 96 hour shift. 😕

Sounds like you and Jess are going to be having a great Easter.

I'm going to get round to watch the James Bond dvd I got for my birthday. Got a lovehoney order coming. Hoping to find an Easter egg hunt to do. Some family time. Got some reviews to write. Easter eggs to eat. 😀

Happy easter everyone.

What piercing you getting?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

What piercing you getting?

I was wondering that too but wasn't sure if I should ask!

Easter egg hunt with the kids and catching up on washing and maybe some pampering..I want a daith piercing...I have a fair amount of ear piercings but not that one..I have plugs too but only 8mm ones xx

Enjoy your weekend huni xx

Oooh I am so jealous of ur plans!! Sounds ace!

I'm actually off today and not back till Monday as it's not a bank holiday here. Today, I just had a hospital procedure thingy done so it's feet up for the evening, movie night and munches tonight.

Tomo, will be catching up on reviews I hope if I manage to get sometime for me. Not really sure bout Sat, twill prob involve some sorta house cleaning if I'm feeling up to it as well as going to visit my dad!

Sunday, we are off to some sorta chicken show as my OH just made a chicken coop. So that's our plans I think... All subject to change 😂

Happy Easter all 🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥

Hope u enjoy ur first weekend off in ages hun x

Oh I forgot to ask?! Whatcha getting pierced!? I'm itching of a new one but I can't coz of work :(

Sounds like a lovely plan. No days off for me here in the States it is not a "bank holiday" but planning a bit of fun for the kids given the holiday.

Firstly fit some golf in.
Sort my garden out. Just had 4 trees felled so I need to decide what I'm doing with the huge space it has opened up. But the weather could ruin both of those ideas.
Hopefully for one day and night the grandparents will have the kids.
But generally doing whatever the wife and kids fancy doing.
I will also be helping the kids demolish their Easter eggs. I wouldn't be a responsible parent if I let them eat all that chocolate.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I fear you're going to get sloshed with Jess. 😂
Have a fab 4 day weekend! Xx

US? SLOSHED? 

How very dare you....

Leanne that sounds like a fab easter weekend!! Very jealous. Although I'm pretty happy with mine too. The Mr and I are going away with the kids. We're planning on going to the beach...i don't care if it's raining lol. Long walks. And lots of fun trips. Then when our beautiful boys go to bed we're going to enjoy the hot tub with a bottle of wine 🍷 🍷

What are you getting pierced? Have a lovely time x

I dont have any plans yet but im looking forward to a break!

Easter weekend is perfect for me this year, as due to the rota schedule i finished weds at 5:30 and dont go back until next weds so i almost get a week off! So i get an extra long bh! Makes up for last year where i worked all of it :( (plus i hated that job anyway!)

My only plan is to finish off any easter eggs still remaining in the house!

We're going to finger so much wine...

Your word, haha 😉.