barely black stockings

Hi guys, apologies if question has been asked before, can anyone point my in the right direction of some barely black sheer holdups with lace tops and a back seam, suitable for a larger lady (22-24)?

These are my new partners favourite and we are planning a complete sex fest next week, and I don't want to disappoint.

Many thanks in advance XXXX

I couldn't find any with both a back seam and lace top, but you could wear both one on top the other, or just draw the back seam on, though you could also just cut the top from a lace top then put that over the ones with the backseams, either sew them on or just make sure they rest on top :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30686

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30261

I should concentrate on getting a good fit on a plain lace top hold-up (you may find the M&S XL size works for you) and then draw the seam on if you can't find any with all the features you need.

In all honestry, I can't see cutting the tops off hold-ups is going to work, especially if you need them for a sex-fest ...

Actually, I just Googled 'plus size seamed hold up' and that gave me plenty of stuff to look at ...

You could do way worse than heading over to www.stockingshq.com

Fabulous site.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I suggested Google so it didn't mention the comany name ...

The stuff's all out there; just takes a bit of finding sometimes. And wonderful as Lovehoney is, it can't stock every size of every colour of every style; just ain't possible.

bi-bbw wrote:

Hi guys, apologies if question has been asked before, can anyone point my in the right direction of some barely black sheer holdups with lace tops and a back seam, suitable for a larger lady (22-24)?

These are my new partners favourite and we are planning a complete sex fest next week, and I don't want to disappoint.

Many thanks in advance XXXX

M&S stock them, that's where I buy mine from. 

I agree with you Marrwyck, it's M&S for us as well, good quality and price. By the way love the latest profile pic

I noticed Debenhams stocking larger sizes for nice stockings when I last went lingerie shopping too. While probably more expensive than some places, I picked up a few pairs (in smaller sizes), and they have lasted longer than many stockings =)

mikeym3 wrote:

I agree with you Marrwyck, it's M&S for us as well, good quality and price. By the way love the latest profile pic

Can't skimp on the price of a pair of hold ups, lol.

I personally love the M&S ones as I love the heel & toe fitting on them & of course the lacy tops.

Hope you like my new pic better xxx

To be honest I prefer the boots and lace tops.