Plus size stockings. Help.

I have recently discovered garter belts and corsets and now I am in love with stockings, the problem is any I buy dont really fit.

I am a size 20 but I have big thighs, so most stockings are too small for me.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any designed for the bigger lady and I will buy in bulk lol.

Thanks all :)

I second what Carly said Dreamgirl are not only amazing quality but do come in array of sizes

i struggle myself as i am not skinny- but i am 5 foot 9 tall and so the stockings i buy in 'one size' (makes me laugh that!) fit but not comfortably they dont reach all the way to the top of my thighs and my suspender belts are always straining. I do not have this problem with dreamgirl at all they seem to be longer!

good luck!

xx

how much of that plasticy hold up stuff do they have on the inside of them of anyone knows?

That will obviously depend on whether you get stockings or holdups - but I usually go for traditional stocking., Sorry i can't be more help on that but i can also add theta I too love dreamgirl stockings - and also their other lingerie is nicely cut for fuller figures x

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

That will obviously depend on whether you get stockings or holdups - but I usually go for traditional stocking., Sorry i can't be more help on that but i can also add theta I too love dreamgirl stockings - and also their other lingerie is nicely cut for fuller figures x

arnt the dreamgirl ones hold ups ( they never stay up on me grr) cause some hold ups have more of that plasticy stuff in than others

As far as I know they do both types hun.

thank you

Thanks I will def. check that out (for stockings hold-ups never hold up lol) and buy some on Friday when I get paid. :)

One size never fits me BUT this fabulous shop sells stockings and holdups in all kinds of sizes. I've bought from them and would again, they're great.

http://www.stockingshq.com/

Honestly, I find M&S ones a fine size, as long as you get them in extra large... and I'm a size 22 :)

That's interesting shelyboo. I'll have to look in there. Ones to avoid if you're bigger is primark obviously because you pay for what you get

Julien Mcdonald at Debenhams have a wide range and provide a good amount of elasticity at the top of the leg, which I always struggle with as i'm tall and have legs like upside down triangles!

I hate it when some stockings don't give you enough leg girth for us curvier ladies, i really don't want that lovely spillage of leg that it produces! giggle. But yes, give good old debenhams a go, they're about £8.50 a pair but the cuban heeled seamed stockings are to die for! Andfthey've got lots of the sticky silicone stuff on the inside of the leg to to keep them up.

Good luck!

Yeah will try thanks :) I got some of the Queen size from here and they are still too small so :(

I shoud just go back to the gym it would be easier lol

I find it depressing as sin when the 'queen' etc ranges dont fit!

My problem - and why i've given up on most similar items - is that i have 3 things going against me. 1) I am nearly 6ft tall. 2) i am very much plus size. 3) I have size 11 feet.

Add all three of those problems together and it makes purchasing hosiery near impossible.

have no fear diamonds is here to really help you! LOL

really try these stockings from this lady on ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/pusscat1968

ive got a pair from here and they truly are the best stockings ive ever had, and im tall and plus sized and these are the best, they go all the way up my leg, they dont cut into me and there brilliant quilaty!!!!

plz try them i promice you wont have any problems or go anywahere eles for your stockings after.

Dxx

I have found the ann summers larger stockings okay for me and I was a 26 now a 20. I have also bought the dreamgirl ones but looking at some of hte other sites mentioned on here.

i find the dreamgirl stocking on here fantastic with being a curvy women myself i find it hard to find them to fit. until i brought some from here....

They are a perfect fit for me xx

I've always found M&S ones to be good I'm a size 18, And I've found Pretty Polly to be a very poor fit

My OH swears by Dreamgirl and I think they're rather sexy too!

Sound like you sexy lot should front a dreamgirl ad campaign!!

Go get em girls!!! Phworr. . .

SG69 x x x

If you have fairly chunky thighs, which I do, then getting stockings to come up high enough on your thighs is a problem, the only ones to go where I want them, are the M & S extra large size, and I'm only a 16/18 with not very long legs - they are meant to go up to size 24 but I doubt they would - Stockings that only come just past your knees don't look good and suspenders don't stretch that far!

The Anne summers seamed ones are lovely and silky but rip easily, my M & S ones are fairly thick and not as soft but they look great on. Hold ups are ok, just not as sexy as proper stockings , are there any men who don't adore stockinged legs???

Do you know it's damn near impossible to get ( not expensive) knickers with proper tie sides these days? I bought a pair and the bloody ties were fake so I had to take the bows off, unpick the sides, and then sew the ties back on! The lengths you go to for seduction.