BASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibratory new buy

BASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator but it’s now broken

My wife loves this toy but would like to get her something similar, any suggestions as this one was basic enough

1 Like

Is it this one BASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator?

There are lots of upgrades you could go for, but if that’s the one she likes then maybe just get another? It’s out of stock at the moment, but it’s part of the 3 for £15 offer so you could get it for a steal with the right offer code on top as well. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thanks for reply, is there anything else that someone would recommend if this is out of stock

That one is powered by 1 AA battery, so almost anything else will be more powerful. :+1:

Mrs Chimp also prefers silicone to plastic, so that’s something you could consider? And do you want to move onto rechargeable toys? They’re more expensive, but you save on batteries (we also find them rumblier, but that could just be us and the ones we’ve tried​:slightly_smiling_face:).

The Mantric brand are a good mid-price range. :+1: Mrs Chimp likes almost all of the ones she’s tried, but she particularly likes the Wand. :+1:

If you are looking for something similar you could look at this

But if you want something just a little different how about a bullet.

1 Like

Definitely agree with @Ian_Chimp on the silicone it feels so much nicer in my opinion. I would recommend this one for clitoral stimulation, it takes a bit of getting used to with the shape but man it packs a punch. It is my go to at the moment :smiling_face:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758

1 Like

@Onlyones @Bex84 @Ian_Chimp thx for your replies.

@Onlyones you mentioned bullet is there a difference between that and the product we did have…

1 Like

Have a look at this

If you scroll to the bottom you will find plenty of information that should help you.

An earlier version of this toy (See Below) is still one of the toys Mrs Onlyones likes the best.

I’ll second @Bex84’s suggestion!

And also the Mantic bullet or pebble.

If you want to try a bullet without spending a lot, then I have these two which are good:
Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet
Lovehoney Excite

Thx for the replies some good choices there…

I had that one as my first toy however I would recommend the lovey mini wand, she can set the level at her preference and work her way up to really powerful in no time if used regularly