Clit stimulation

Hi any looking for clit stimulation toys for the missus we have the butterfly any ideas thanks

2 Likes

Watching closely. Considering a wand or womanizer for the OH. She says no interest, but after the first orgasm I bet she won’t look back.

1 Like

Ueaee had a wand it broke lol ain’t looked at womanizer yet

Cheers I’ll have a look .

Both! We have the Mantric Wand and the original Womanizer starlet - OH wasn’t interested until she got them…now they get a lot of use.

My OH is quite sensitive and finds the suction toys amazing. And the wand is awesome too as it’s quite rumbly as opposed to super targeted buzziness which she finds too focused and a bit much

2 Likes

I agree, suction, wand or bullet maybe

2 Likes

Yea gonna try the womanizer one looks good

to be honest my misses likes the womaniser and orgasms quickly with it but it’s just a clit toy and a wand or a bullet offer more ways to play

1 Like

If you’re after the absolute best (in our opinion) you can’t do any better than the Lovehoney Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator and it looks like it’s actually in the sale at the moment!

We got our first mains powered wand a few years ago and it was REVOLUTIONARY so we can 100% recommend investing in one! :slight_smile:

P.S. Thanks for the tip the other day @Ian_Chimp on formatting an image! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha I’d realised I’d messed up after posting it :joy: but think I’ve managed to fix it (after a few more minutes of trial and error)!

1 Like

Looks good to me. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I’d recommend a clit sucker. They are amazing. Such a different feeling (in a good way obviously!) to the normal vibrators.

2 Likes

A couple of other styles that haven’t been mentioned yet:

Super Precise, like the Zumio SpiroTIPs:

And Flickering, like the Red Hot Flickering Tongue, or the Volta:

The Red Hot Flickering Tongue is super intense with its one very fast flickering tip (and the whole toy is diddy too), whereas the Volta is normal-sized, and more gentle and encompassing. Mrs Chimp likes to nestle herself inbetween the tongues. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For a first choice I would go with a wand. Rechargeable if you can fund it. The suction toys work well on some people and others are not keen. Wands seem to work on most people (male and female).

1 Like

that looks amazing but the tip looks quite delicate

We’ve got the X and the E, and so far haven’t broken either. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face: In use they’re very intense, and are designed to be pressed lighter or harder to vary the intensity/feeling. Mrs Chimp has pressed hers quite firmly to herself without issue, but I wouldn’t want to claim they’re unbreakable. I was a bit sceptical at first, but they’re under product guarantee for a year, so I thought why not? :slightly_smiling_face:

When not in use they have a plastic cover that protects the stylus, so you can pap it in your drawer without fear. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lovehoney humdinger… the wife loves hers … makes her cum double fast

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it cheers

You can make your images a bit more screen-friendly by adjusting the size: :+1:

![Lovehoney Humdinger|150x200](upload://pc1pKjPj7bSI7YXGcuKceVw6HYU.webp)

I should include some good proportions for different occasions. :slightly_smiling_face: These are to rescale the 375x500 Lovehoney product photos:

200x265 | solo
150x200 | two side by side
100x133 | three side by side

1 Like