Clitoral vibrator

My wife has always used a hitachi type electric vibrator - for the intensity and power - we are going away on holiday soon so would love a clitoral rechargeable vibrator although for intensity / powerful vibes any recomendations please.

I've read the reviews and possiblly the pebble one selling at £59.99 but is there better ?

Many thx

Best one I've ever had is the Womanizer as in my review. So worth the extra spend.Practically perfect in every way!

Hi itomcat2, I guess you're referring to either this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39693 or this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39694 I haven't tried either, but my favourite clitoral toys are a powerful wand (hitachi type) and this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38998 which is unfortunately sold out.

How about one of the Womanizer vibrators, like 101SexBot suggested? They all have great reviews https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

I have to agree about the womanizer. My wife says the feeling is different to a standard clitotal toys and given her reaction to using it she prefers it over any other one. The one we have is no longer sold, so can't recommend a specific model.

It will be really hard to match a mains powered toy for power. The Womanizers are fantastic and give a highly intense sensation and I would recommend anyone that likes lots of intensity to try one but it is very different from a vibrator and can take some time to get used to. I have the original Desire pebble and although I like it, it doesn’t quite do it for me in the same way a wand or a bullet do. Have you looked at the Mantric range? There is a rechargeable wand in the range which might be suitable. I really like the bullet, it’s nice and rumbly if she like fairly pinpoint stimulation. Other good bullets would be the 2 Desire bullets or the Tango. I also quite like the new Desire classic vibe. Although it has far too many patterns (which is the same as the bullet), it’s has a nice amount of power (basically it is a larger version of the bullet)

Mrs K&C loves power and clit stimulation. Unfortunately pebbles/wands haven't really worked out for her though yet. The stimulation is too broad and she loves pin point stimulation. The first pebble linked by Smultron is good. It has power and a long battery life and the ridges add that extra stimulation through texture. Mrs K&C uses it as a warm up, for Orgasms though, she heads for her Desire rechargeable bullet (her favourite which is super powerful for a bullet) her Lelo Sona ( fantastic suction toy but has a heavy price tag), the Red hot flickering tongue (really powerful, rechargeable, extremally pin point stimulation). The Tango get amazing reviews and compliments in the forum but we are yet to try it out as many have said it is comparable to the Desire bullet which we already have and it has a hard exteria instead of the soft silicone that the Desire has.

I like the suction type toys. I've tried Womanizer, Satisfyer and Sona. The Sona is the only one that's disappointed me.

I have a Tango, which was my all-time, get-the-job-done fave, but I recently tried the Mantric bullet and find it as close to the Tango as possible, vibe-wise. It's also got the advantage of being silicone so not as slippery as the Tango.

Got to agree with K&c30's Red Hot flickering tongue mention for anyone who likes pinpoint stimulation. It also feels great to use.

The Desire bullet is good, but not quite my frequency and quite numbing, so, like the Sona compared to my other toys, it's the least reached for amongst my bullets.

Reckon I need to check it out - thx

Thanks for your info: a lot of our interest is in something that’s powerful rechargeable and compact - unlike a wand: holiday/ luggage/ weight are the issues : suggestions have been a Womaniser? Haven’t seen it advertised so need to check it out: again Thx

Many thx for all help- So far still main possible is the Desire clitoral vibrator ; The Womanizer just looks a little random- sadly always had problems with insertables like a bullet :- although still open to suggestions

I love the fifty shades free bullet it’s amazing really rumbly

I agree with above too. I have the Satisfyer and I can honestly say it's amazing! It was a wierd sensation at first but it gives me such amazing and intense orgasms without a lot of work either! I did review it also :)

Been doing more work on internet; has anyone tried the Lelo vibrator - sounds expensive but .......????

Itoncat2 , the Womanizer is on my profile review list, check it out for sure 👌 xx