Basket update.

A few weeks ago I was asking about luxery items for my 50th, solo only well thanks to offers I've got the desire wand, a usb bullet, the rocks off one, my in laws are buying my small tv for the kitchen so I can have my pure silk duvet, also three new bookcases, 2 for my Dr who collection of books, which are added to every month, also one for hubby. So happy and excited, would like now posh toy cleaner and more lube.

How about the Lovehoney Delight Silk Lube ? It's water based and leaves your skin feeling nicely moisturised.
Can't offer any suggestions on toy cleaner though as I only use warm water and soap on my toys x

wildflower wrote:

How about the Lovehoney Delight Silk Lube ? It's water based and leaves your skin feeling nicely moisturised.
Can't offer any suggestions on toy cleaner though as I only use warm water and soap on my toys x

I've had a lot, I'm being fussy this time I want my stuff to look good, gone with the red and black wipes sold here, love the colours on the packaging if the FSOG toy cleaner wasn't sold out I'd have gone for that. Lelo or Fsog lube.

I don't really like the Lelo lubricant, the consistency didn't work for us. I like the Coco de Mer Divine Glow lubricant when I'm wanting something more luxurious or anything by Sliquid.

NatandTom wrote:

I don't really like the Lelo lubricant, the consistency didn't work for us. I like the Coco de Mer Divine Glow lubricant when I'm wanting something more luxurious or anything by Sliquid.

Thank I'll check this out, it's really luxury this time.

I love the 50 shades cleaner scent is awesome and tea tree oil is a nice touch.... hoping it is stocked again soon!