Calling all LH staff

My beautiful mother gave me some money for my birthday and naturally i want to spend it all on here. so ive told her that the wand i'm buying i ACTUALLY a neck massager and costs nearly £100 so thats on the three for £75 deal (can i just i am finally getting rabbit toy ive lusted over forever too) Thank you fot your amazing deals!

I'm also purchasing a couple of items in the three for ten offer...i was wondering as i still have like one left to make that order up if there is anything LH would like a review on and i can add that my basket and get a review up asap :)

Hello!!

Thanks for your lovely feedback, much appreciated and I am sure the Trading team will be happy to hear that :D

As for the reviews.. pick whatever you would like :) Anything we need reviews for is always on our testers page anyway - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

also if it helps in any way my fav item in the offer is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28054 ;)

Cazz was looking for reviews on the candles and massage oils (the LH own brand ones) but I would say people have written them up by now. Maybe look at the dates of the most recent reviews on the items? Any that haven't be reviewed in a few months (or have fewer reviews to start with) I am sure could do with more up to date reviews.

Ok thank you :) Ill have a look at that item and then on the tester thread. I always thought that was about having being chose to be a tester so i never bothered :) thank you though :)

Ahhh thank you lovebirds! Yeah i was looking at that too :) i was thinking maybe the candle but ill go have a look at the ones needing more review material :)

*Sad moment in my head right there when i hit me that i would be happy just playing around with new sex toys all day...everyday...regardles if my OH (that became offical tonight) is there or not..*

.yup LH has offically destroyed me...but i like it

Congrats on your relationship update! Hope the OH enjoys your LH purchases too!
From the 3 for £10 I would recommend a flavoured lube!

What does OH stand for?

HisLilMissy wrote:

What does OH stand for?

Other half

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

What does OH stand for?

Other half

Awesome. Thank you!!

HisLilMissy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

What does OH stand for?

Other half

Awesome. Thank you!!

My pleasure!

hehe he said he's gonna 'treat me monthly' so im guessing that means omething on here...only problem is that each thing will be something he thinks will be good...

oh lordy help me!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

My beautiful mother gave me some money for my birthday and naturally i want to spend it all on here. so ive told her that the wand i'm buying i ACTUALLY a neck massager and costs nearly £100 so thats on the three for £75 deal (can i just i am finally getting rabbit toy ive lusted over forever too) Thank you fot your amazing deals!

I'm also purchasing a couple of items in the three for ten offer...i was wondering as i still have like one left to make that order up if there is anything LH would like a review on and i can add that my basket and get a review up asap :)

Yay! Happy to be of service. Please come again! :-)