Bathmate Hercules - are they really all they're pumped up to be?

I'm a newby to the Love honey website and I'm debating purchasing a Bathmate Hurcules. Its not that my cocks small - its just the temptation of making it even bigger! Before I go ahead and tke the plunge I just wondered what other people's experiences are of the the Bathmate Hurcules? Or any other penis pumps?

Must admit watching this thread with much interest as often wondered how good they are myself!

As long as you use them consistently you will definitely see results. Bathmate are normally my go-to in regards to suggestions as they are fantastic quality and more reliable than the air ones :)

Hey Dan the Man

Have you checked out any of the customer reviews on the product pages? There should be a lot of info and opinions available to you there if you're looking for first-hand insight.

Here are some additional guides on pumping, as well as a specific guide on Bathmates, which I think you'll find helpful too:

Beginner's Guide to Penis Pumps

How to Choose a Bathmate Penis Pump

How to Use a Penis Pump

I have used the Goliath Bathmate and the results whilst using are visible. The Bathmates in my opinion are the best out there. They may be expensive but they give the best results, whilst using.
Please read my review
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19196&reviewid=62506#customer_reviews

Thanks everyone, after reading through all of the reviews and listening to all your comments I’ve decided to take the plunge and order a bathmate Hercules. Hopefully I’ll be back with a positive review soon!