BBW help! ;-)

Thanks and love slinky binky and sugarboobies from Lisa,

she is pretty chuffed about all the advice and help

xx

Pleasure 😃 just popped back to say I love the effort you're putting in to help your lady friend Lisa, she'll totally appreciate it I'm sure. And hope she loves the lingere which looks incredible, think the ones chosen are definitely stand out pieces 😄

Everybody is brilliant here And all thrive on helping others 👍

And those really are fabulas choices. Shes going to look sensational 😍

Totally different direction here.....the bodystocking linked really is terrific. I've got it in regular, have major body confidence issues but it's responsible for helping me embrace the body I've got. And it's on offer 2 for £20 which is a bargain, my phone won't link atm (super frustrating lol) but I'm sure there's another piece in the fabulas collection Lisa would love and totally rock 😄 maybe a thought for the future as it's a completely different look?😃 💜xx

CharlieDickens wrote:

Thanks and love slinky binky and sugarboobies from Lisa,

she is pretty chuffed about all the advice and help

xx

Wonderful!! So happy we could help. Here's to a healthy lingerie addiction x

Excellent and thanks ladies,

I have always loved the dressing up side of things and have a rather large collection of undies and sexy (in my opinion lol) gear. I am a lover of leather and PVC as you can see from my pic ;-)

It was the Lovehoney male stripper outfit (which was a lot of fun!) that I reviewed that drew Lisa's attention to me and we've just gone on from there

This is one hell of a community! ;-)

thanks

Cxx

Glad you found the help you needed - fun times ahead eh? Xxx

Let's us know the outcome -and your future purchases as I am sure there will be lots to follow xxx