lingerie for big boobs

Hi guys, just looking for opinions on any lingerie for big boobs im a 40JJ and just can't get stuff that fits. I ordered 7 items off lovehoney in the biggest plus sizes but the cups are still to small its as if people think you get fat but your boobs don't get bigger than a DD. I have to send 4 items back only able to keep a stretchy tshirt dress and body stockings. Anyone any advice??

google

theres a thread on here if you search Spier that was quite long with several people listing various placed for larger cup sized ladies to find pretty undies .. ill try and find it and link it but im not much good at that .

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/305811-big-bra-problem-pun-intended-lol/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/674100-where-do-you-buy-your-bras/

You ever tried bravamisso. That's where the oh goes, and she's got big boobs.

Thanks ruby :) yep I've tried bravissimo unfortunately they don't do much in that particular size . I've lost two stone but unfortunately nothing from the boobs yet. And yes I've used Google hips and curves is a great site but its American and you get done on the import tax

Hi Speir - If you go to google and type in '40 jj bras' it comes up with a few UK stores that sell them - Hope this helps :) x

The grass is always greener hey :-)
I would kill to have boobs that big, even at a UK 22 and 7 months pregnant a D cup is still not a snug fit lmao
Good luck finding underwear, hopefully eBay/google will help you, as for lingerie/bedroom wear have you tried introducing underbust corsets into your "sexy" wardrobe? X

my problem is i have h cups but only a 34 back, which means i can never get sexy teddies and stuff like that (or sexy bras to be fair!)

grrrr

I have the same problem but I've never really looked into attempting to find something which doesn't give me horrendous 4 boob
(When your bra etc is too tight, it muffin tops the bra and you end up with 4 boobs)

m&s have larger range and even matalan have and they have really pretty ones at good prices

@FizznSparkle have you tried Boux Avenue they do your size and they have some sexy stuff.

i havent blanke, but will look now! who needs to work eh lol

Rigby and Peller will def have your size, but you will pay alot of money. I am 38G and I buy Fantasie bras and also go to Bravissimo.

M & S are not very good for bigger boobs. I always find the wire digs in under my arm so have given up with them. I dont think they always fit you correctly. The last time I went there, they put me in a 42B !!

Miss V wrote:

Rigby and Peller will def have your size, but you will pay alot of money. I am 38G and I buy Fantasie bras and also go to Bravissimo.

M & S are not very good for bigger boobs. I always find the wire digs in under my arm so have given up with them. I dont think they always fit you correctly. The last time I went there, they put me in a 42B !!

i have found m&s awful for bras, they just dont seem to understand you need more support and stronger material!!! i have bravissimo, but struggle even there

looked at boux, but they dont have any basques or teddies in my size. and rigby and peller are on my list for when i win the lottery lol

My hands are good for holding up big boobs tehehehehe