Sexy underwear for my girlfriend

My girlfriend is not very confident with her boobs - she's a 34B and it doesn't matter what I tell her, she thinks they're too small. She's wears size 10 tops and size 12 knickers (wide hips).

So I'd like to get her a nice bra and knickers set that she can wear to feel more confident. I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to picking bras! Do you think she would be offended if I got her a push up bra?

That would completely depend on the girl!

Some girls might take it as an endoresment they are too small others might think its very sweet! You would have to use your own judgement here.

I know my girl sometimes has issues about the size of her boobs but once she got a corset on she was the most confident girl on earth! She feels she isn't curvey enough so a corset highlighted her wide hips and made her boobs look bigger.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=sweet+streak&category=&price=&colour=&brand=sweet-streak - This brand was well recieved due to price and because they're nice! I approved!

Maybe you could focus on what she is already confident about and build from there.

Does she like her bum? Legs?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/stockings-hosiery/ - Maybe some stockings and a suspender belt but I'd consider that more for the bedroom.

Maybe you could suggest shopping together, in person or online. Watching you drool when she emerges from the changing room might just convince her she looks sexy! As I said, unless we know her, it can be very difficult to work out what she is sure/unsure about!

Good luck!

I dont know whether you were planning to buy her underwear purely to wear underneath clothes or to have some fun in the bedroom. If it's the latter, some basques and corsets can enhance boobs nicely.

I am small breasted as well and would love bigger boobs but my OH likes to buy me transparent undies as he loves to see me through it. I think this has made me a whole lot happier with what I have as he clearly loves it. Could you perhaps take her to a posh underwear boutique to pick out her own as a treat? I love it when my man does this occasionally.

Wow, his spatial awareness must of been bad.... Wouldn't get in a car with him!

Womens clothes are confusing!

We have S /M /L /XL /XXL or jeans which come in handy number sizes... Never number and letter!!!

It all makes easy sense... maybe he thought two A's make a B?

Personally, I'm flat chested with big hips and broad shoulders. Not a fab combination as the broad shoulders and the wide hips make my boobs look smaller! and I have no waist. Anyway, that's not really relevant, the main thing I want to say is, girls with small boobs who are self concious about them tend to not particularly enjoy showing them off (in my experience). I used to be very insecure but have now come the conclusion that in clothes I can make them look bigger with padding etc and my fella loves them out of clothes so it doesnt matter so much to me!.....I feel confident whatever I wear as long as my fella approves but its taken a lot of trial and error (and tears!) to get to this stage....Btw WandA I love the corset cause it gives me curves and a waist not so much for the boob insecurity....I find a good bra works better for that.

My suggestion would be to take her shopping and get her trying stuff on! there is a bra for everyone it's just about finding the style and shape that suits you best...for example, I can't wear full cup bras cause I don't fill them so I tend to wear balconnette ones. And although I have loads without padding I only ever wear them in the bedroom cause under clothes they make me look flat.....Why not take her for a fitting and ask the attendant to help her try shapes that might suit her? And don't forget to let her see your "phwoar" look when she tries them to boost her confidence! Then buy the one that makes her smile the most for her....might take a few shops and lots of tries but it's always worth it for the confidence you can build. And as people above have said, whilst a push up bra might make her the most confident, you have to let her pick it cause she may get offended if you just buy one for her.

However word of warning, if she really is very very insecure, you may need to help her work on her confidence on a personal level first by paying her lots of attention at home, (saying, "you're boobs look amazing" at a random time is usually received well!) to avoid tears when out and about as it can take a lot of confidence just to go out and try these things!

Good luck :)

i personally think this would look great on anyone. its actually one my boyfriend has said he might get me.....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16311

the shape and material is gorgeous and i think she will appreciate it no matter how self-concious she as. as its more covered up that most lingerie set she can decide if she is gonna show you more!! and its only in 1 size so no excuses!!!

x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

As a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Commitee myself

Thats not how it looks in your Sex Toy TV pieces! No idea how anyone could have thought those were a 34AA :)

Wow that's a really sexy set! Enjoy it if he gets it for you!!

poppy904 wrote:

i personally think this would look great on anyone. its actually one my boyfriend has said he might get me.....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16311

the shape and material is gorgeous and i think she will appreciate it no matter how self-concious she as. as its more covered up that most lingerie set she can decide if she is gonna show you more!! and its only in 1 size so no excuses!!!

x

I'm unsure... it could be really nice or just look a bit odd with too many strings...

Apologies for the off topic post!

I'd be careful about buying a bra that she will probably see as something to just make her breasts look bigger, maybe have a think about what she's got already to gauge her opinion? Even then, it might be different coming from you!

Sorry if that's not much help!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

As a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Commitee myself

Thats not how it looks in your Sex Toy TV pieces! No idea how anyone could have thought those were a 34AA :)

i know! mine are waaaaaay smaller ta hers and i consider myself around medium!! x

I did think the same Jake... Just being a refined spohisticated modern man() I thought it was impolite to say such a thing... o well... too late now... Yes they do look bigger!

WandA wrote:

I did think the same Jake... Just being a refined spohisticated modern man(External Media) I thought it was impolite to say such a thing... o well... too late now... Yes they do look bigger!

I've given up on appearing refrained!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

WandA wrote:

I did think the same Jake... Just being a refined spohisticated modern man(External Media) I thought it was impolite to say such a thing... o well... too late now... Yes they do look bigger!

I've given up on appearing refrained!

you mean you have actually tried it? x

Andserkiel wrote:

I'm a 34B and I dunno about the rest of you small-chested ladies but corsets make my boobs look even smaller and flatter =/ Although they really show off my hips. I must say I'm a fan of push-up and padded bras.

I'm the same size and opinion as you. Saying that, I don't even like it when underwear is bought for me... but I'd love a voucher. I'm a little picky about underwear.

I was going to suggest a voucher. Perhaps get her an Ann Summers voucher or somewhere similar and go underwear shopping together?

I love push up bras too - at least the I love the shape and cleavage they give me. The way they feel when the OH cops a feel is not so great! He does like the way they look though.

I'm a 38 B/C and never really considered myself small chested, although I have noticed over the years that padded and push up bras have become available in increasingly larger sizes (i.e. used to be AA/A, then B and now C and bigger). This gives me the impression that its now fashionable to have bigger boobs than 'when I were a lass'. I suspect this means that women with perfectly respectable and well-proportioned boobs will now feel self-conscious about them.

I do think its important to have well-fitting bras. Even ignoring padded and push-up brass some styles are better than others at enhancing size/cleavage. It is worth getting advice from a decent bra-fitter - they can direct you towards bras that will enhance or do the opposite as required.

I agree with other posters that buying a push-up bra for someone self-conscious about their boobs is not a good plan. However, I love Ecksvie's idea of getting a voucher and going underwear shopping together. I may even have to steal it myself if thats ok!