Bdsm show

Don’t know if this topic has come up bdsm shows. So my submissive wife over breakfast today ask me if I would like to go to a bdsm convention. To say i was super surprised was a understatement. Made me Spary my coffee over kitchen i would like to know if we do them in uk

6 Likes

Not exactly. There is the London Fetish Weekend (although it hasn’t run for a couple of years for obvious reasons) which has a mix of shopping, play parties, classes and entertainment. There are also a couple of weekenders which tend to focus on classes, Kinkfest and the London Alternative Market Country Retreat spring to mind.

Or there are the fetish markets (several across the country including London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bristol off the top of my head) which have shopping, classes and a play party all included over a day.

2 Likes

Weirdly yes there are various small time gatherings around uk for this as someone I once knew went to one in Norwich and everyone dressed up in leather and stuff and from the photos it looked like an audience at the rocky horror picture show :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for your replys i feel like need to start off small as in all things

1 Like

Would it be nice if lovehoney done a toy shop where you can go have a look

They did a pop up shop in London a few years ago just before Christmas, although it wasn’t their full stock

1 Like

Could you imagine them doing a full spread pop up store it would be about 5 miles long lol :joy: that we would love to see

No but how good would this be

I know be amazing to walk around head office and wearhouse