Femdom BDSM Newbie

Hey all,

My kink is Fem dom and BDSM/Bondage.

As a newbie to the, for lack of a better word, culture... can anyone tell me any locations in london other than pedestal? which i read on another post here.

Also any info on what to expect would be appreciated, all of my expereince has come from LH bondage gear and my OH. So dress code, conduct etc would be helpful.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :) x

Thank you very much, i have been on LH for a whilebut never really been active on the forums, trying to be now.

New to the BDSM scene though & Femdom

Hi There sbct and Welcome, sorry can't help you on the London scene, as I'm from up north, hopefully there will someone on here that can help you. Anyway Enjoy yourself :))

Hello and welcome :)

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hello and welcome. Look up fetlife, has general areas and events in said areas!

Welcome to LH forums and for more event info you'd be better off looking at Fetlife. I know a friend who went to torture garden recently and really enjoyed but which is London I think but there'll be loads on in the capital.

Each event is different. Some venues are huge and some are people's houses. Some allow sex and others have strict no sex rules. Some have no dress code, others very strict but most somewhere in between. Almost all will have a vanilla bar area where no play happens so that's a safe space. As well as that there will be play areas which might just be rooms with some beds or could contain specific equiptment, sensory deprevation (no lights) or viewing areas for rooms.

My local event is a minimum of all black or fetishwear (colourful fet wear is allowed like a red latex dress for example). I wear these to the club with heels (flats for after the sub drop), fishnets and a black thong:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32618
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24512
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32835

But I would definitely check both venue and theme details for clothing.

I bring all my toys in a large overnight bag as well as some aftercare treats like water, cola, chocolate and a blanket. There is storage at my event and a changing facility and showers so that you can arrive in vanilla clothing, as per, check each individual club as may not be the same across the board.

Conduct is also individual to each event but some across the board rules I'd say:

- Respect everyone's space, partners, friends and belongings. Just because 4 people are flogging a sub doesn't mean you can too but, if they seem open to it, you could ask to join.

- Don't interupt a scene. Especially one that looks pretty intense. Even being particularly noisy can really cause issues. Someone's loud talking brought me crashing during an intense scene at my last event. :(

- It's okay to watch, first time or any time. Don't be creepy and get in the way of whips or anything but if there's a sofa in the same room as a play area feel free to park up if it's a spectators allowed event (busier events may not allow this)

- If in doubt about anything ask a dungeon master. These people won't be playing but will be wandering around play areas. They may have lanyards or specific tshirts on. They're there to help you have a fun, safe night and are usually bloody lovely.

- Look after any equiptment you use. If you're gonna get messy bring a sheet. I'd recommend this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896

which I own for wax and blood play but the description says it can also be used for squirting, watersports, sploshing and nuru massage. Also wipe down equiptment after use with anti-bacterial cleaner which lovehoney also sells.

- Be so careful with fluids too. Like if you're bleeding get yourself cleaned up before you sit down and get blood stains on something or someone.

I'm gonna end this here because I could write an essay but I'm happy to reply to any further questions :)

By now as submissive males we have probably watched 50 Shades of Grey and were very disappointed Anastasia didn't dominate Christian. It's hard to find a big budget mainstream film where the woman is in control. Ms. Renee Lane is working on a film about her real life bdsm lifestyle with her slave husband. To help with proof of interest, simply sign up for movie updates at . Click on the signup link to receive updates from the movie creator.