fem dom bdsm club events?

hi just wanting any tips on where to go for me and my wife. want to go to a swinging club with a good dungeon and bdsm event.

most big ones seem to be in london! we are in south wales but will look to go to a place in south or in the midlands, anyone help with good clubs or events?

Check out fetlife there may be a local bdsm night not advertised elsewhere.

Don't know if it is too far but Xstasia in West Bromwich is worth a look.

Anywhere you do decide to try, make sure you read the rules carefully. Swinging and bdsm don't always mix as well as you'd expect and some bdsm clubs don't allow sexual acts and many swinging events might not tolerate some of the more hardcore bdsm acts.

Pedestal in london is supposedly the best femdom event.

Hi, excellent advice above join Fetlife. The site is a bit difficult at first but has an excellent search engine. There is quite a strong B.D.S.M. scene in the west country, not sure about South Wales. Generally Swinging and B.D.S.M. don't mix, quite a few venues have separate events for the two very seldom on the same evening. This generally is because of sex licensing laws, if penatrative activities are allowed a sex licence is required but not for consenting B.D.S.M.

Hope this helps, I do have a profile on Fetlife but sorry can't give that info on here.

what should a male slave wear to a bdsm event? or should i say in the club itself?

Hi stressedmale... Most clubs have a dress code; you'll find it on their websites.

some are stricter than others...TG is notoriously strict, others are more relaxed.

to be honest, most clubs will require that you make an effort. Either leather or latex normally does the trick, or you could be brave and go for naked with just a collar !

Hi again I have just done a quick search for venues in South Wales and found a few in Cardiff, Bridgend and Newport. I am also aware that there is some super events in Bristol. Venues usually have a guest list and most of the time give a dress code. Dress code varies from venue to venue so before you attend do a bit of research.