Beards

What do you think of beards? Seems a massive trend at the moment, would try it myself but my wife isnt keen.

I like them

I dont like full grown perhaps just past stubble stage.

Love them... My OH has one at the moment but is threatening to shave it off.. I love the rough look :)

Slight stubble is sexy on the right face but anythin more than stubble is awful! X

My wife says she loves how stubble looks on me but hates the way it feels. I seem to get more attention from wandering eyes out and about when I have stubble which is a nice ego boost even though i would never cheat... but always choose to shave otherwise my wife doesnt seem to initiate kisses!!! Maybe I'm too needy?!?!?!?

The stubble stage is my favourite, hate when he shaves! ^_^

I love a good beard. Then again, I like hairier gents anyway :P

Fun for 2 wrote:

My wife says she loves how stubble looks on me but hates the way it feels. I seem to get more attention from wandering eyes out and about when I have stubble which is a nice ego boost even though i would never cheat... but always choose to shave otherwise my wife doesnt seem to initiate kisses!!! Maybe I'm too needy?!?!?!?

My stubble can be pretty spikey and I think thats why my wife isnt keen, I might grow it for a bit and see if she mentions it :) I hate shaving all the time too.

I love stubble! I don't like it when beards look scruffy... A well kept one can look really sexy though!

My wife asked me to grow one. Not a big bushy one but just past the prickly bit, about 10mm long. She loves it. She said it really suits me. Is quite trendy at the minute plus take a picture of yourself clean shaven with your best clobber on and then take one with a beard and best clobber on. Results speak for themselves. Beards make us men damn sexy 😀

Khaleesi wrote:

I love stubble! I don't like it when beards look scruffy... A well kept one can look really sexy though!

I'm guessing Khal drogo's beard is okay Khaleesi ;)

Stuburns wrote:

Beards make us men damn sexy 😀

Guess ill have to try, I work in a professional office, and a few people have them so I guess its more accepted even in the smart environment.

I have what you might call a hedge lining my jaw, merging into a goatee at my chin, partly because I hate shaving, but also because I don't have much of a discernible jawline.

I wouldn't go for the full Brian Blessed, as it itches some under my chin, but I like my face fuzz, so does my gf and that's all I care about, really.

Nooooo I hate stubble. It sticks in the back of my neck like needles when he cuddles me imbed.

Frankly, I don't much care about any trends that try to decide what is "in" and what is "out" for us, prefering the "whatever just feels nice" approach...

As for beards, if I had an actual boyfriend, I would let him decide whatever suited him the best.(Though I admit that I have this particular fantasy about finally having the opportunity to nuzzle a rough, stubbled jaw of a man who actually cares for me... God, I really, really hope that this comes true one day, I have been waiting for so many years...)

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Fun for 2 wrote:

My stubble can be pretty spikey and I think thats why my wife isnt keen, I might grow it for a bit and see if she mentions it :) I hate shaving all the time too.

I hate shaving regularly! I swear I was born to have a woman’s face!!! But I need those damn kisses from my wife to massage my ego as I head out to work. What men have to go through :)

My OH has never really been the hairy type and just gets a bitch patchy so I tend to pass on beards.

MissNoir wrote:

The stubble stage is my favourite, hate when he shaves! ^_^

I need you to meet my wife and convince her! Seriously!!!!!!

Fun for 2 wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Fun for 2 wrote:

I hate shaving regularly! I swear I was born to have a woman’s face!!! But I need those damn kisses from my wife to massage my ego as I head out to work. What men have to go through :)

I get a bit jealous of the bum fluff men that can shave once a week, I have full stuble the following day :( good for beard bad for trying to be clean cut.