Beards or no beard

So I'm growing a beard for the first time. More for my own curiosity to see what I can actually grow than anything else.

Anyways whilst giving some oral to my wife last night she found that she rather enjoyed the tickling sensation my beard was giving her inner thighs at the same time ;)

so what is your thoughts on beards. Turn on or turn off. Better oral? Better sex?

Turn off. Big time. My husband once grew a beard while he was away for about a month. I knew he was doing it and we didn't videocalled during that time. So I knew he was coming home with a beard. Yet, when I saw him at the airport I had a shock! Literally. I'm ashamed of how badly I reacted. Very unpleasant reaction, not the kind two lovebirds should have after a month separated. I did tell him to keep it for the night as that way I could have sex with him pretending I was in bed with someone else. We took it as a fun thing to do (his bearded alter ego even has a name), but not too seriously. Kissing though (or pretty much anything involving his face near my body) was not allowed. We had sex in the dark and the next morning his alter ego has thankfully gone! Never again, I like his pretty freshly shaven face! LOL!

My husband loves a beard, I do not! Constant power struggle between us πŸ˜‚ I love stubble but not a beard 😝

I have a small beard and keep it tidy. You can get softners as well. My wife likes them especially on more mature men. Sex wise I don't think they add anything or take anything away. She compares me to Sean Conner y in The HunT for Red October. .It keeps her happy .

I don't think all guys suit beards either .There is a certain football pundit who looks ridiculous IMO with a beard. So once grown b e prepared to shave it off if your O H doesn't think ir suits you. .Also don't think for one minute that you sav e money on razor blades etc as it doesn't .It important to keep it tidy and a well maintained and neat beard line.

My oh has a beard, he goes to the barbers once a week to keep it trimmed and shaped, I love it!
I don't like big bushy 'jesus-esqe' beards some mean are rocking these days! Looks so scruffy and unkempt

I could tolerate a beard if I had too but I really prefer men to be shaven and smooth......all over πŸ˜‰ x

I like stubble and a subtle beard at a push. But no Jesus beards here either. I agree it just looks tramp-esque. Not appealing for me.

Also when a guy has such a beard going down on me and being left with a beard rash isn't sexy at all.

So an all arounder big no no.

I need stubble. I look raw clean-shaven. Like uncooked chicken.
Also, I find it useful for texture play. Gently scratching it down the inner thigh etc.

no i dont like beards, leaves me with a rash if he grows it, after 2 days i tell him to shave now lol, also i have found if you look about a lot of men that are bald or shave their head have these huge beards stuck on their faces, i think it looks awful its as if to say look ive lost my hair on my head but i can grow it all on my face, just looks odd to me, but each to their own

A couple of weeks growth can look attractive on some men but generally I'm not a fan of big bushy beards .

Maybe I'm the odd one out here but I LOVE a good beard. I like how masculine it looks and feels. My OH has his trimmed but still quite long. He regularly gives me oral sex and the beard feels great against my thighs and labia.

I love a beard, just looks so masculine 😍 that and Mr Wolf looks like a 12 yr old girl without it sooo the beard stays!

I love a beard! My boyfriend usually lets his grow out for a few months before trimming / shaving it off. I wish he would just keep it though as I think he looks incredibly sexy with a beard & I can't stand stubble. He also looks considerably younger when he's clean shaven.. people always assume he's about 17 lol. [ He's 26 this year ]

My oh really likes it when I grow a beard I personally don't like it, I think it looks scruffy. Prefer to go suave and smooth with shirt and tie

Much prefer a beard neatly trimmed against stubble anyday... Stubble i just end up with a rash that's so not attractive!! Oh has a goatee v.sexy, especially the grey coming through 😍. Also love the just shaved super smooth too but don't think either makes a difference to sex just what you prefer.

I love a well kept and trimmed beard and find it such a turn on.

My OH hates a beard. No oral without a clean shave

I love nothing more than stubble, full beard eww! But love he's face rubbed on my face and neck and love the feel of it when he's down on me, in the two and a half years I've been with my fiancΓ© I've not seen him clean shaven, thankfully he's not a fan of having to shave daily

BEARDS FTW!!!!Β 

Not sure that is has any impact on sex or oral at all, but DAMN a man looks good with some facial sproutings.Β 

In fact, for me, I almost insist my chap has at least SOMe facial hair. I'm not good with the super-clean-shaved look. I just don't find it that attractive.Β 

In reality though, I don't care. It's his face, he can do what he wants with it. If I like him enough, his facial hair won't matter one scrap.Β 

I have a full beard, albeit I keep it trimmed at grade 8; no ZZ Top style bumble-beard here!

Mine is flecked with grey and it looks distinguished. Plus, whilst beards aren't to everyone's tastes, there was a huge difference in the number of women (and men) who started flirting with me after I grew it! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)