Becoming a Booty Fan!

Evening all! So, when I first met my beautiful OH, she was some kind of triathlon winning, marathon sprinting, fitness machine, so expectedly, very lean, which I very much enjoyed!! We’ve recently had a baby (obviously the best looking baby in the world) and there was a bit of weight gain during pregnancy, which is normal, and again, something I very much enjoyed. This has meant that the OH has developed an AMAZING shape to her hips and bum, but now baby is here, she’s determined to get back to her old shape. As I say, I enjoyed her body before, and have enjoyed it all throughout the pregnancy, and still enjoy it now so I guess it doesn’t really matter, but her backside is phenomenal at the moment, so has anyone got any tips on how to persuade her to keep her new-found booty? I don’t know; Maybe ‘accidentally’ leaving photos of J-Lo around or something, although if I done that, this will probably be my last ever post... Thanks, Ben 🙂 :-)

Hi Ben,

I'm not really sure you can persuade her to do something she doesn't want it. I'm a bit of a fitness addict as well and I absolutely love my booty at the moment. But it wasn't always like that as before I used to fight my body shape and tried for all means get rid of my "round" bum. What changed for me is the fact that I've learnt that I've got to embrace my curves (I'm a UK size 10, but at just 5"1 foot, I do look quite curvy) and make the most of it. So my fitness routine is loaded with booty exercises, squats, lunges, etc. Instead of get rid of my rear, I work hard at keeping it looking big, beautiful and toned.

I reckon you could tell her how great you think she looks now and maybe she'll find a way to go back to her shape, but instead of doing so much running and activities like that, she could do invrease her well resistance training. She can still go back to her old shape and keep the nice shapely bum, one of my trainers is very slim, but boy she's an amazing figure and a bum do die for. Hopefully she'll take your opinion into account and "keep" it. I'm sure complimenting her can only help, without being too pushy.

Hi LuSB, Oh believe me, she knows how I feel about it... ;-) haha!