Been away for a while x

Hey all, I’ve been absent for the last year, we had a really difficult year. My mum passed away suddenly and then a few weeks later my mother in law had major surgery. Then last November my father in law was diagnosed with terminal cancer (we actually won the pumpkin comp last year but I didn’t know as obviously it was a bit hectic back here - (@Lovehoney_Brenna i have replied cheekily :laughing:)

Any not long after that (like a month just after Xmas) I had a accident and ended up with a 7 hour surgery, then 5 days later my father in law had a 15 hour brain surgery :exploding_head:.

Things are calming down a little now, FIL is doing far better than they expected, I am much better and we are trying to focus back on us so I’m back here hoping to slot back in and join in the fun.

Couple of questions……

We have teenage kids now who don’t seem to ever get tired! Well the younger (tween rather than teen) one does, he’s asleep by 9/10pm. Our oldest doesn’t sleep till either i or H have dropped off. We have tried the early mornings but our youngest gets up at 5 - 5.15 at the latest and h is up for work 5.30-6 so in theory we would need to be getting up at 4ish at the latest.

How do people still have fun with teens in the house who never sleep :laughing:.

In other news I also need to replace all my lingerie as I’ve lost a lot of weight over the last 12-18 months so it’s all way to big now lol :laughing: what are your go to for yours / your partners lingerie x

3 Likes

So sorry to hear you have had a rough time lately and slowly getting better for you
I am with you with the weight loss and had to replace everything. I found body stockings to start with to hide the lumps and bulges but now starting to get more adventurous with what I like
We have kids in house too, eldest stays up late, youngest gets up early. At weekends we stay upstairs and lock the door. Once they have the TV on in lounge and play room they can’t hear each other let alone is. Otherwise we wait for youngest to go sleep, lock door and turn our TV up, eldest is normally have headphones on anyway whilst playing on his phone. Arranging alone time and for them to both be out the house at the same time is rare but a godsend
Enjoy rediscovering yourselves xx

2 Likes

@Fun_Funky Welcome back! Sorry to hear of the incredibly tough time you have been having. Sending lots of positive luck your way :four_leaf_clover:.

On the lingerie side you’re time it well with som great early Black Friday Lovehoney discount at the moment.
There so much choice but our go to items included. Basques, Chemises, body stockings, French maid costume. And my personal favourite garter belts and stockings.
Enjoy the thrill of replenishing your collection.

1 Like

Hi Welcome back, it sounds like you have been through the mill. Everyone is here to support you.

1 Like

Teenagers are a nightmare…
Send them to the cinema…
Out with friends to get that alone time you need… As they are up late and sleep late… Part vampires as puberty hits

It was worse during covid!!!

Grab any opportunities you can get…

Lingerie… Depends on your tastes… I prefer classy look to the tramp look

1 Like

@Fun_Funky
Welcome back to the club and sorry to hear about your terrible year

With Childs it’s difficult as I have 2 daughters but now aged over 18 but still can be awkward at times

Personally we enjoy each other during times they are in work / education- do could you also e teach other when the children are at school

With regards to loss of weight it’s a good thing as it’s a great excuse to get done new lingerie

Take care :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your tough year @Fun_Funky , hope things pick up for you and yours :people_hugging::heart:
The awkward teenage thing will pass, it taught myself and my OH how to enjoy mutual masturbation… quietly :wink:

1 Like

@Fun_Funky
Sorry to hear about your bad time. I hope it is now behind you and you can look forward to better times.

Your teen questions. Install a bedroom door lock and have a TV in there so that you can prevent any interruptions and the sound of the TV will mask what really is happening.

Good sexy times in the future

1 Like

Welcome back, do the teenagers have friends they could have a sleep over at?

Hehehe yeah lock down was a nightmare wasn’t it! We dropped them at my in-laws last week as H was off and he got stuck on the motor way for 3 hours there was an accident like 100yards on front of him. Finally police turned them round (driving wrong way on motorway) do they could get off but then there is only one way into our village (we’ll 2 but the motorway was shut so only one) so it took him an hour and half to do a 10 min journey :see_no_evil:) and then got 20 mins before he had to go collect them :laughing:

Meant to say we like classy too - I’m thinking baby dolls to begin with x

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it xx

1 Like

Thank you we are looking forward it it xx

Thank you that means a lot x

Oh no that is just the worse luck, that’s the sort of thing that would happen to me as well.

Thank you no en-suite we did have a lock but one of them broke it trying to get in :woman_facepalming:t3:. Think I may pick one of the star locks or even just a bolt thingy to put on the door. We do actually have a stool we got as I am disabled so that I could go on top! We need to get it out of the wardrobe :laughing:. Although to be fair the floor is more squeaky than the bed A but yeah defo some food for thought xx

My husband is a teacher so can’t risk emails or anything like that incase it gets picked up by filters he has no signal / his school is a blinkin black spot I’m sure schools do it on purpose :laughing:. All his messages are on via the wifi so have to be careful! One of our friends has offered to come stay with the kids overnight and we can use her flat but I feel a bit funny about doing the naughties in someone else home :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes I’m looking now and getting excited :laughing:

1 Like

Also camis and shorts or a nice teddy

1 Like

You certainly have had a time of it, hope things setting down now and you hubby can find some time together. Been years since we have had teenagers in house, but once they got their car licence, we found early evening time the best, would just check their locations before we went to bed to see how long we had uninterrupted.

3 Likes