Advice wanted please.

I rarely post now hubby did change but now it's back to sexless I've been ill with a very bad cold but thinking towards spring after new year would like to realise again I'm not just a housekeeper I did say about a sexy Santa dress but hubby said no I'm not into all that dressing up. So my basket will be things for not him he's not bothered or interested so things are for me some cheap stuff as I'm trying to save, but one item of luxury about £40 not rabbit I've got those I'd love that new plus size corset but feel as I'm waiting money. Sorry for long post just feel rubbish at the moment.

your old man sounds alot like my oldlady dont care much about sex nor trying to spice things up with some sexy clothes and new ways of doing things good luck im cooked over here not a leg to stand on

tinytheturtle wrote:

your old man sounds alot like my oldlady dont care much about sex nor trying to spice things up with some sexy clothes and new ways of doing things good luck im cooked over here not a leg to stand on

I'm looking out for me now so things are for my pleasure sounds daft but when I'm fully better and Christmas is over the Dr who series eight is coming out with me dressed in very nice things I'll have a great time.

I'm sorry to hear your hubby is back to not wanting sex, I hope that is something you can work out. But in the mean time as you say, concentrate on yourself and treat yourself. Take care.

delilahxx wrote:

I'm sorry to hear your hubby is back to not wanting sex, I hope that is something you can work out. But in the mean time as you say, concentrate on yourself and treat yourself. Take care.

Thanks he's just not interested I think and I haven't got the energy any more so Yes I'm looking after me now just think 65 or 70 inch tv for me in the bedroom in 19 months imagines watching Peter Capaldi on that Oh Yes my rabbit has died so a new USB one will be ordered at some stage.