Been away for a while....

Hi all!!!!!

Sorry that the Customer Care presence on the forums has be minimal lately, what with holidays and and shear volume of emails and calls we have been working flat out.

We should be back with you now, So here's something to lighten the day:

What's the best pair of novelty pants that you own?

Answers on a postcard (well not really on hear will do fine)

Have good Tuesdays everyone.

:o)

Welcome back Gemma Xxx.... ermmm, don't think I own any novelty pants.... actually nope I cant say I do =S

Hi gemma!!

Mine are christmas pants that sing we wish you a merry christmas!! in the middle of summer, that goes down well!! x

Hi Gemma, welcome back i don't have any novelty pants either. Sorry this is OT but i love the new pic Malt xxxxxxx

Hi Gemma nice to see you back xxx

I dont have any novelty pants at all, mine all have some form of control to them to help deal with the carnage that was left from having my kids sorry.

Hi Gemma welcome back External Media

I have a girl boxer with ruldoph and snow on them, bright red.

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Hi gemma!!

Mine are christmas pants that sing we wish you a merry christmas!! in the middle of summer, that goes down well!! x

Lol! That is so funny! Would love to see it!

Welcome home Gemma,

I suppose the most novelty pants I own are a pair of red girl boxers with cookie monster on them, his face with his crazy eyes literally covers the entire arse of my pants!

Pretty much all of my knickers are novelty! i love them

i have lots of christmas knickers and i have hello kitty ones with 1976 across the bum! they're bright pink

and i have some betty boop ones with betty boop stretched across my bum! they're my fave ones!

VW x

Hello Gemma *waves* good to see you back!

My favourite "novelty" knickers are a superman pair - I love them!

Adx

Welcome back Gemma! I bought some for a friend of mine that said Bride on the front and even had a veil covering the bum - I heard back that the Groom was very impressed with these on the Honeymoon!

x

We also know with the Grab bags things became a bit of a struggle so we forgive youse!

As for novelty pants... errr, I have plenty of stupid xmas socks people get me. Singing xams pud and beer slipper socks with big velco fabric pint glasses on... I don't really think I have novelty pants!

Oh oh oh - I bought some cookie monster knickers today - new fave novelty pants!

Adx

i don't own any but I bought some last yr in the post christmas sale...they are red and black with furry poms and bells that jingle and have jingle bells on the back of them...i have them ready to post as a pre christmas surprise for my most up tight sister .....I am even having them sent from a friends town so she will not have a clue who there are from...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I don't own any novelty pants either.... I'm wearing lepeord print ones just now if that counts though.

Roaor!!!!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Oh oh oh - I bought some cookie monster knickers today - new fave novelty pants!

Adx

Oh my goodness where did you get those! COOKIE!!!!!

x

Primark! They're amazing, will have to take a photo of them to upload

Adx

must get myself a pair of novelty pants ,,the ones i have are just all lace panties ,,hubby loves me in lace

I have some green froggie pants and they go ribbit everytime you sit down lol love it!