Pulling Pants?

Do we really have a lucky pair of pants that we never fail in, do they have mystical powers or is it just that we feel confident in a special pair?

I must admit I've always had my greatest luck in my 'stunt pants!', you know the comfy ones with all the holes & ahem... stains!

Do you ladies have a preference of under crackers for us blokes. Mrs Duck prefers those sports boxers, like Calvins but tighter, in black.

My fave on ladies would be either a lacey thong or those brazilian shorts!!!

I agree with Mrs Ducks preferrence, very hot on guys ^_^

I also agree with the shorts on teh ladies ^_^

And yees, i have lucky pants, lol, they be lucky for me, as my best mate at the time bought them for me, and i fancied her shedloads, lol, and i hads no money, and she was a darling and bought them for me, and every time that i have worn them i've got lucky, hell yeah ^_^ hehehe

It might just be a confidence thing, but for me, its probs that they are the most "me" of all the undies i own, lol

x x x

Going slightly off thread already, I had a pair of Taz socks that we 'blessed', they started alot of conversations which is 90% of the battle!

hahaha, that is indeed true Mucky

Oh and the way i see it, its your thread, so you may go off topic all ye like :)

Oh hun you have no idea how lucky a certain someone wants to make you
Hee hee maybe you should wear those pants of yours and test them?
Hee hee so does your significant other have lucky stuff too?

i dont have any lucky undies, don't have many "Sexy" ones either. think i need some though

He hasnt told me has has lucky things, me thinks he be just generally always lucky in that department :-P

SL, you must buy more undies!! I demand you do!

sweetlove666 wrote:

i dont have any lucky undies, don't have many "Sexy" ones either. think i need some though

A draw full of belly warmers & granny pants then!?

Got images of Bridget Jones' pants stuck in my head now!!

I like to think a tight trunk works well too - though novelty pants can provide a humourous approach when required - the cockerel pouch is always a worth a laugh!

On a woman; lace is good, as are cropped shorts. Smaller isn't always better. (imho)

Mucky Duck wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

A draw full of belly warmers & granny pants then!?

lol not belly warmers, nor granny pants. girls might agree with me that theres always place for some comfy pants in your draws. just not got many sexy special occasion ones

I don't have any lucky pants...

I tend to get most lucky when I'm not wearing any

xxx

i dont have a special pair of pants i prefer to be naked most of the time i feel clothes keep us all too hidden up hehe be naked in the comfort of your home its the one gift were given by god everyday xx

Wow, LKS, i'm learning so much about you this evening, lol, you're a nudist?!?!? I had no idea!!!

Watch where you're putting the glitter, could be a tad uncomfortable ;)

x x x

My lucky pants were leopard skin print, some thieving oxygen thief stole them from the boathouse at Roundhay Park in Leeds where l got changed to row !! if your out there gimme them back.

TB

I don't have any lucky ones either basically coz I have too many pretty ones. I like calvins on men, not so keen on boxers, they can be too baggy.

I like tight boxers on men, and I don't wear any when I'm out either that or I wear crotchless sometimes

xxx

Morbidia wrote:

Wow, LKS, i'm learning so much about you this evening, lol, you're a nudist?!?!? I had no idea!!!

Watch where you're putting the glitter, could be a tad uncomfortable ;)

x x x

im not a nudist i just feel comfy when im nakey at home and it feels a bit rebelious in a strange way lol xxxx

lks