knickers:- granny, tiny, big, dental floss whats your thoughts and faves?

ive looked around for a thread like this and couldnt see one, so im sorry if ones already been done.

now ive started this thread after much "debate" with my OH about my knickers!

lol basicaly he calls most of my knickers, granny knickers! and i think just cos i like my bottom to be coverd and to be comfortable doesnt mean i give up on some sexyness.

i wear 90% of the time cotton(though i have some lacey ones and silk ones aswell) boy short stlye knickers cos there dead comfy and i think quite flatterying(SP) to my rather large bottom! he now says these are my most granny knickers!

so the other day i was ordering some clothes and bras from my mum's book and decided to get some "none granny" knickers aka "the thong" now ive had/ still got somewhere thongs but there not my most fave things as for one you have a permant wedgie! lol

anyway i wore "the thong" the other night when at his and for all its uncomfyness it had the most amazing reaction from him and so making "the thong" more appealing to wear when around him ;-)

anyway my summery this was just a bit of a rant, though all talks about my knickers with my OH have been with humor, his not been mean to me or putting me down ect ect. i just thought it be a bit of a giggle and intreasting to see what the OA think of

Big/granny knickers?

whats you wear?

what your faves are

and whats your thoughts on "the thong" and other styles?

Dxx

I'm not a thong fan, as you said, feels like a constant wedgie, lol.

Although i am also, like you D, a fan of the good ol' cotton boy shorts, and my OH likes them, so tis all good ^_^

x x x

i think the granny thing is cos he calls me old aswell :-/ we like to joke around alot in our realtionship lol and as i said he dont exactly wear the most sexy undies in the world either! LOL

Dxx

I almost never wear thongs in the day...far too uncomfy!

I like plain black or white cotton knickers in bikini, tanga or shortie style for normal daywear....I also have some cute cherry and flower patterned styles that make me smile!

For fancy/naughty occasions though I wear pretty much anything ... lace, silk, lycra, sparkly, frilly, french knickers, crotchless, thongs...I like to have a mixture of styles to suit different moods!

xxKPxx

I love my big ol' Bridget Jones pants!! Nothing like comfort! I tell you, I wish i'd worn them when I went for my barium meal instead of flashing my arse to all and sundry in that horrible hospital gown. I did have a particularly nice thong on though.

I do like thongs, prefer them to frenchies as I find them more flattering, but they're not the comfiest undergarment in the world!!

Boyshorts have to be my favourite, cotton or lacy. Occasionally I do wear thongs, frillys or crotchless depending on my mood. Seems like the forum members are a fan of boyshorts!

I pretty much only have M&S black big knickers and some shorts. I had a brief (geddit?) flirtation with thongs but I find that I just prefer for my big old bum to feel snug and warm, especialy under jeans.

Sadly I have never found undies that I feel remotely sexy in

JayGee wrote:

I pretty much only have M&S black big knickers and some shorts. I had a brief (geddit?) flirtation with thongs but I find that I just prefer for my big old bum to feel snug and warm, especialy under jeans.

Sadly I have never found undies that I feel remotely sexy inExternal Media

Me too! Comfort before looks for sure. Most underpants are uncomfortable for me too.

That's why I don't wear any. :p

i wear boy shorts, i get them from peacocks and they have all fun patterns on them, its nice to see something to make you smile at 7am

i wear thongs sometimes, if i'm going somewhere nice or something, and in the bedroom, ive found them to be quite comfy, but i wear my pants low and work in a nursery, so really not professional to flash a thong to babies!

i used to really like french knickers but i just really don't anymore? not sure why

I wear thongs pretty much every day... don't find them uncomfortable at all! In bed though, I'd tend to wear boyshorts if anything! I save the big cotton granny knickers for my period.

i tend to weat boyshorts, and i do agree with diamonds that theyre quite flattering. i had some lace ones but probably washed them wrong as the lace went all bobbly and rolled up a bit.

tbh ive never worn "sexy" undies to impress a partner, and usually i find my cloathes come off before/ ad the toher person is getting undressed so it kinda goes unnoticed

Lacy-boy-short-french-knicker-type-things are my everyday fave! Thongs are almost a thing of the past for me - but think I should pop one on tonight and rekindle some old memories! I decided to chuck my granny pants try to use some bright pants on my period to see if the psychology works!

x

so using my boyfriends views, it seems most of us OA wear "granny knickers" and so if the OA are wearing them then i think they got to be rather sexy!

aint freanch knickers and boy shorts the same? :-S

Dxx

I thought French knickers were slighlty less tight and made of satiny/ lacy material while boy shorts are more low-slung and cotton?

Yay for granny knickers - it's not the pants but what we keep in 'em, right?

Yea think they're more lacy but essentially the same shape - AA I raid Primark for mine! £1 or £1.50 for a pair of french knickers aint bad! I love the shape they give on your bum! Diamonds I think it's time for our so called granny knickers to make a stand!!!

x

i think freanch and boy shorts are the same, well they look the same on me. just that the freanch tend to be made of lace.

Dxx

I thought boy shorts were like hot pants and french knickers were loose and floaty shorts? Lol so much knicker confusion!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

so much knicker confusion!

xxKPxx

what we need is carly! she soon put us right one whats what as she is the underwear info queen!

Dxx

Big arse = big pants.

I have 6 or 7 pairs of knickers that are my faves - 2 of them are normal brief shaped but are really lovely material that just feel so nice and make my bum look good, 3 are boy shorts that are lovely and snug and comfortable and rest are thong/frenchies combined sort of thing. I tend to pick those over my countless other pairs because they are the comfiest! If I their all in the wash then it depends on how I feel....crappy = granny (comfy) knicks, confident = sexy (uncomfy) knicks. It's not so much a particular type I like - more so a particular pair!

Don't tend to wear thongs unless I'm wearing leggings or a skirt, they aren't the most comfy type of knickers to wear under jeans!

And I always wear quite secure knickers at work, not sure why but I prefer tight ones for work.

Ax