Beginner Rabbit not doing it for me?

Hey, long time since I posted!

I recently purchased my first rabbit and went for the beginner one as it was on offer.

Anyway, I’m kinda underwhelmed :confused: I mean, it felt good but first time, I couldn’t cum and all I really wanted was a quick one. Second time I did but it wasn’t amazing.

Are there any tips on using it? It’s also rather loud which I guess is off putting but I can get over it. I would like to try other rabbits but I don’t want to be spending lots when I have other outgoings.

Any tips or advice? Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Which rabbit is it? It’ll be easier for people to advice if we know exactly what you’re using as rabbits come in so many shapes, sizes and with many different features.

1 Like

This basics beginner

Hopefully the link above works. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to start by saying everyone is different so what works for me may not be what works for you so lots of trying stuff out is a good way to go. Also, I don’t have this exact rabbit or any very similar so some of this might not work.

For me personally, I don’t like ears on a rabbit as I prefer a firm pressure on my clit rather than a tickle so I would be trying to see if I could position it with the rabbit’s nose focussed on my clit rather than the ears and use more of a grinding motion than a teasing.

I imagine the vibration are buzzy rather than rumbly on this particular rabbit? If they are more buzzy as you go to higher intensities you might be better sticking with a lower intensity and just try and get the vibes to act deeper by angling the head more forward towards your G-spot… admittedly this might be tricky if you’re using the firm clit pressure method with the rabbit but try and see how you get on.

I’m going to be entirely honest and say the rabbit I wholly recommend is a mid range one, the Mantric Rabbit. I understand you don’t want to spend more money but it often comes up in sales and it’s been the DOTD on a number of occasions so if you see it on offer it is well worth the splurge. I hope you find a method that works for you with your current rabbit but if you can’t then try the Mantric, you won’t regret it.

2 Likes

All else fails there is always the 60 day to return it.

Details here

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I do find the same with the ears, it just isn’t quite right for me so I think I will keep an eye out for the one you recommended for when it is on sale.

1 Like