Beginners sex toys

Maybe up to £30

Just had a look you can’t get much for £30 maybe £50 at a push

1 Like

For example- this rabbit is a lower range one but still has great reviews and is on offer.

It’s also free postage at the mo

This is a good cheap start and can expand from there.

Thank you

1 Like

The mantric bullet is amazing and very easy to store…ideal for targeting the clitoris and all around that area. It is small and rechargeable not only that it’s shape doesn’t scream sex toy either. Look out for the offers…I got my bullet on offer on deal of the day and it is fabulous and all my other bullets are now redundant. I would honestly have paid full price for it. I would say a good start is a decent bullet and a decent wand and then build up from there.

Good luck in finding yourself a toy…everyone on here is helpful and there is loads of helpful advise if you click on the magnifying glass symbol on the top right corner and type in what you are looking for…loads of interesting information.

Honestly ask away.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Ok thanks for the advice everyone. will have a proper look later and might make my very first purchase from here scary hope I get the post before the kids that would be embarrassing!!! :joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry , the boxes are plain brown with brown tape, they look boring and kids are not interested in them.

Ok thanks for the reassurance but I am still going to be on tender hooks. they are off school now so they will be in when the post arrives now for the next month and a bit

My kids are teenagers 15 and 17

You can have it delivered to your local post office if you’re worried.

Oh didn’t think of that!! Thanks that will solve the problem :laughing:

1 Like

I have just ordered the Lovehoney Sweet Kiss Rechargeable Silicone Lipstick Bullet Vibrator as it is on offer and is small enough to hide and looks sweet as well. :joy:

2 Likes

It has arrived!! It actually arrived!! but I have unboxed it and put it on charge under my bed :sleeping_bed: will try it out later when the kids are in there rooms really nervous but really excited at the same time!!

@Smoothiestrawberry I realy hope you love it and it starts you on the journey to a collection.

Will let you all know how I get on !! :joy: :face_exhaling:

Hi guys well the vibe works!! Love :heart: it my new best friend lol!!! It is really quiet and powerful I have never experienced that before I have popped my vibe cherry lol!!

Brilliant and it’s a very good thing to have bought a rechargeable. If considering non-rechargeable toys look for those that take cheap batteries like AA and AAA. :heartbeat: