Beginners sex toys

Sex toys for a beginner for own their own or a couple?

Any toy can be a couple toys so it depends how on what type of stimulation you are looking for. Are you looking for g spot/a spot, clitoral, anal, nipples, penis, prostate, etc. If you aren't sure, I would suggest having a lookm at some of Lovehoney's toy kits.

This kit is an amazing price at the moment https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37697 . But there is a large selection including some calendar style ones that you can enjoy the unboxing, and ones that include some kinkier products. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/vibrator-gift-sets/

If you want a little more control over the toys, have a look in the sale. There is a big selection of toys all under £10 each at the moment. I owuld suggest getting a selection of different toys, such as a classic vibe, a g spot vibe and bullet vibe. Finger vibrators can also be good, particularly for couples, as it may feel slightly more intimate than just holdin the toy.

Fantastic thank you will have a good look through especially with the sale on

I would advise a rechargable or mains wand and a beginners rabbit x

Have you and your OH ever used cock rings? They are a very good way to give extra pleasure to both people. You can also pick one up for less then a £5er. I would recommend this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14877 it is cheap and effective i have resently used it myslef and will be doing a review in the next few days. Or there is this one i havent used it myself but think i will be buying it soon, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14798 hope this has helped.

Have fun.

Nope not used will do some research into affective ways of using them to best means I think

I am just starting my journey into this stuff I am on my own now and everybody is talking about this stuff and I am too shy to chip in.

2 Likes

@Smoothiestrawberry don’t be shy, just remember nobody here knows who you are, take advantage of the anonymity of the keyboard and don’t forget we are all the same here just with diferent kinks and drives. We’re all happy to help.

1 Like

@Smoothiestrawberry - have a look in the search bar and look for topics about what you like, as I expect a similar question you have has already been asked, if not, just ask it.
There are no stupid questions, you may find some stupid or rude answers from time to time, but just blank them out.
Like the previous comment, no one knows who you are, so ask away.

Ok what toy should I start with it needs to be small enough to hide and quiet as don’t want my kids hearing it. I looked at lots of different devices on LH but so much I don’t know where to start

1 Like

It depends what sort of things are you looking for? I’m unsure if your a woman or a man but I can definitely help with woman’s and anal toys. A quiet but not silent gspot vibrator I really recommend is the Vush and for the price it’s a fantastic range of toys. It currently out of stock but definitely a good beginners toy and they have others in stock.

Thanks I am female I guess the name I chose was not that obvious then :joy: and thanks for the advice

2 Likes

I did think you was but didn’t want the embarrassment of getting it wrong :joy:

:joy: I am just trying to sort myself out after a very messy break up of my marriage from a very controlling arse hole of a husband. So I am just trying new things and not wanting another relationship for a long time !!! So I thought I would explore something I have never done before as too embarrassed.

1 Like

There will be loads of help on here, so you are in the right place.
You need to give more info, I know you said you were shy about this, but more info will help get the6 toy you want.

I am male, but my wife has a vast collection since I started on here, so can help.
You need to think what you would like first.
Is it for the G spot?
Clitoral stimulation?

Do you want a real looking toy?

Do you want battery operated?

You have no reason to be embarrassed. So many woman and men use sex toys. Ordering through LoveHoney is so safe and everything arrives in blank packaging. If your new to sex toys then your mind is going to be blown away with the stuff out. I would maybe start it with a small gspot vibe and a mini wand with a good lube and you can’t go wrong. Once you are more experienced and feel more confident then you can expand on that.

1 Like

100% agree with this

Ok so I find it hard to orgasm from anything and certainly not by having sex

Knowing your budget for a toy will help.
The company is amazing at its satisfaction promise- although I have never used it, you can return unwanted toys.

Maybe first step is to browse their site and have a better understanding of what you would like.
For example, my wife’s favourite toy is the 50 shades greedy girl rabbit.
Followed by the mains powered wand.
A lot of people like the suction toys but they will set you back a bit.

Have a look then let us know what you like and we can help more.

I can’t believe I am saying this!!

1 Like