Behind the Scenes...

Hella invited me up to the video shoot this morning, and so I set foot for the first time into the production room - green screen and all. We thought you might also like to share in what goes on behind the scenes here at Lovehoney.

OK, so not as sexy as Hella but the shiny new warehouse has been causing much excitement at Lovehoney nevertheless. Ready and waiting to be filled with sexy goodies!

Now, which should become the new 'Aisle A'?

looking good ;)

Anal? lol.

Looks great Alice, you should show what the warehouse looks like full.

Aisle A is all the stuff that's either large or too heavy to lift. It's the fun one to show off

Maybe once the new warehouse is stocked up I'll go back in armed with a camera. We're currently in the middle of the move at the moment, all go as usual at Lovehoney!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Aisle A is all the stuff that's either large or too heavy to lift. It's the fun one to show off External Media

Maybe once the new warehouse is stocked up I'll go back in armed with a camera. We're currently in the middle of the move at the moment, all go as usual at Lovehoney!

You are all so lucky lol. Working at LH would honestly be a great job for me. Why oh why do I have to live so far away? Perhaps an 8 hour drive wont be so bad...

The move is great fun and is taking place after all the orders are shipped for the day. Last night we were here until 10pm - radio on , dancing in the aisles, pizza delivered for dinner . The move will also make room for lots and lots of exciting products to come this year. We will definitely get Alice and her camera back in when it's completed.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The move is great fun and is taking place after all the orders are shipped for the day. Last night we were here until 10pm - radio on , dancing in the aisles, pizza delivered for dinner External Media . The move will also make room for lots and lots of exciting products to come this year. We will definitely get Alice and her camera back in when it's completed.

Ohhh! Does sound very exicting! Will be keeping my eyes open for great new products.

Again with the great sounding job! It cant really seem like work though lol. I shall now pout and sulk External Media

Cant wait to see the filled warehouse and the new products.

When I worked in retail it was things like refits and stock takes that were my most favourite times ever, well visits to the pub after work were good as well :) oh how I miss those days :(

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Coo! That is awesome! I'm betting you have loads more space to stock up more lovely goodies! (I have noticed a lot of 'out of stock' stuff lately.. is that why?)

Our out of stock rate is actually quite low at the moment, this is something that is monitored daily. Unfortuntely the large majority of the stock issues we have are from our suppliers being out of stock. This is especially a problem with some of the lingerie suppliers like Dreamgirl sourcing from the states. The move should not affect the stock levels as we are still taking in deliveries and filling nice shiney new shelves!

You guys at LoveHoney have an awesome job! Id so try and get hired by you guys if i lived in Bath lol Id do anything but i im mostly a warehouse guy!

Hella seems to love dressing up from her pics i seen and i dont blame her, pretty woman, great figure and attitude!

Bit of an odd question but you say your stock is monitored daily is that with the tesserat stock control system or something else? just curious as im considering applying for a job that uses that system but its totally alien to me i should google on youtube i guess see how easy it is to use.

Nice Rack Alice . x

MrSarcastic wrote:

Bit of an odd question but you say your stock is monitored daily is that with the tesserat stock control system or something else? just curious as im considering applying for a job that uses that system but its totally alien to me i should google on youtube i guess see how easy it is to use.

Our stock system has been built in house by our techies so it is unique to us. The pro is that it does everything we need it to do - the con is that it doesn't do things we don't know we need it to do and we have to join the queue when we need something added! I've not used tesserat i'm afraid so don't have any advice to give.

Ok thanks Bonny will look at youtube and see what i can find out when i finally get some sleep been up since sunday now

I love LH, that stock room will look amazing when it's full. Wish my work stockroom was full of sexy goodies! X X

Oooh i'd love to see the pictures of it when it's stocked. thanks for sharing it with us Alice

chuckybomcc wrote:

Nice Rack Alice . x

This took me a whole day to realise what it meant >.< lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Guess it's just been a few of the things I have been interested in that have been out of stock. The dildo stock seemed a bit minimal when I last looked.

Ahhh yes dildos - you're right there has been some issues with a couple of manufacturers in this area. One of which has been continuously moving their due dates for shipping the goods to us. This is being reviewed and if we don't get confirmation shortly we may have to discontinue a number of products in the range until the issue is resolved.

and the pics Is Lh still based in the beautiful city of Bath? I would STILL love to work at Lovehoney - but I'm studying to be an Electrician now. If you need a sparky you know who to call !

Defo much looking forward to the new stock......................will the Gladiator sex doll be amongst the new exciting toys I wonder........................