For Fun: What Job Role at Lovehoney would you do and why?

For me Picking and Packing: Getting your goodies ready for you knowing you will be smiling from your toys or clothing. Whether your smiling due to better sex/relationship or having some you time, A happy face/smile goes a long way.

Plus it would open my eyes more to all the kinks people have and most likely make me want to explore that side.

I would love to help be on the decision team on what toys lingerie gets picked to go on the website

Anything that involves a spreadersheet

Sum Sub wrote:

Anything that involves a spreadersheet

Any role in that case as we use so many across the departments haha

We love a spreadsheet at Lovehoney

Mine would definitely be picking and packing too.

I have worked in an underwear warehouse before for a different retailer and really did enjoy the picking and packing of pretty items (not quite as sexy as Lovehoney lingerie!), although I don't mind paperwork (I'm quite efficient in that way) and keeping up with clerical stuff either. x

A 'jack of all trades' you might say. x

I like the sex toy testing

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ah yes, I hear this is the best role at Lovehoney ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ah yes, I hear this is the best role at Lovehoney ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I bet you get far more applications for it than any other role. šŸ™‚

This post is no longer available.

Something lingerie related probably!

I would love to work in the warehouse. I imagine that it is a fun place to be a part of and it does sound on the forums that during busy periods such as valentines or Christmas there is a sense of togetherness of everyone all working together. Apart from the warehouse, I would love to be a part of designing sex toys.

Returns department or designing plus size lingerie.

Product development has always caught my eye. I'd be lying if I said I haven't previously looked at LH careers a couple of times but unfortunately I've not got the adequate experience and work in an entirely different field :(

Iā€™d want to be in the manufacturing department, Iā€™d be the fastest dildo dipper in the uk! Making sure every single one has the most realistic and beautifully designed paint job! Haha. In all seriousness Iā€™d love to be in HR šŸ‘ŒšŸ» Just helping everyone in the office and keeping team morale at its highest.

You get 2 free toys a month with the Customer Care role. That sounds pretty good. And you get the pleasure of people yelling at you for ruining their Christmas just because their double-ended dildo didn't arrive promptly. Win/win. šŸ™‚ You probably get paid as well.

https://www.lovehoneygroup.com/jobs/customer-care/

Two toys a month would mean Iā€™d have to update our garden gym to a summer house šŸ˜‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

You get 2 free toys a month with the Customer Care role. That sounds pretty good. And you get the pleasure of people yelling at you for ruining their Christmas just because their double-ended dildo didn't arrive promptly. Win/win. šŸ™‚ You probably get paid as well.

https://www.lovehoneygroup.com/jobs/customer-care/

You sure do! All staff get 2 free toys to test a month, and 50% off shopping šŸ˜œ

After 6 years, you can probably imagine what under my bed looks like!

šŸ˜® 2 free toys a month and 50% off!!!! Do you take volunteers???? I make a fantastic brew šŸ˜€

K&c30's wrote:

šŸ˜® 2 free toys a month and 50% off!!!! Do you take volunteers???? I make a fantastic brew šŸ˜€

Well, that is one of the requirements of the interview process: Can you make good tea / operate the coffee machines šŸ˜œ

We have plenty of jobs going at the moment, too....