Lovehoney Leanne are you ok?

I've not seen much posts from you from late last week. Hope your ok and not poorly with the lurgy? X

Hey tazzy, chances are it’s the valentines rush at Lovehoney which is causing a bit of a stir behind the scenes and the staff will be working double the workload, I’m sure she will be back soon. I will admit it seems quiet on the boards the last few days πŸ™ˆ

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Hey tazzy, chances are it’s the valentines rush at Lovehoney which is causing a bit of a stir behind the scenes and the staff will be working double the workload, I’m sure she will be back soon. I will admit it seems quiet on the boards the last few days πŸ™ˆ

πŸ˜‚ I'll let her know you said that! 

Your concern is lovely Tazzy. I can confirm that Leanne has a couple of weeks off, so forum moderation will fall back to me while Leanne is taking some much deserved time out of the office. 

Additionally, as LK69 says, it is also Valentine's and so we are all hella busy right now with last minute offers, emails, videos and shipping your orders out. 

Normality shall be resumed very soon!

In the mean time, keep being your fabulous, wonderful (rule-abiding) selves, and if you see anyone breaking the rules, please report as usual. I will be on the other end dealing with it all 😊

Thanks! 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

πŸ˜‚ I'll let her know you said that!

Your concern is lovely Tazzy. I can confirm that Leanne has a couple of weeks off, so forum moderation will fall back to me while Leanne is taking some much deserved time out of the office.

Additionally, as LK69 says, it is also Valentine's and so we are all hella busy right now with last minute offers, emails, videos and shipping your orders out.

Normality shall be resumed very soon!

In the mean time, keep being your fabulous, wonderful (rule-abiding) selves, and if you see anyone breaking the rules, please report as usual. I will be on the other end dealing with it all 😊

Thanks!

Aww thanks for clearing that up Jess. Bet you could all do with a brake after the v day rush x

Thanks for clearing it up too jess, nice to see you will be taking the throne and asserting your Dominince in the mean time πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I had rationalised this as valentine's rush as it is not like Leanne to take leave. If Jess is in charge standby for the release of the top secret bondage testers!

Jess are you also monitoring the community email account?

NatandTom wrote:

Jess are you also monitoring the community email account?

Right now I'm not, so if you have anything pressing which you need a reply to, I would recommend contacting customer care.

Please feel free to put "FAO Jess Wilde" or "For the Forum Moderator" in the subject so that it finds me. 

AsYouWish! wrote:

I had rationalised this as valentine's rush as it is not like Leanne to take leave. If Jess is in charge standby for the release of the top secret bondage testers!

I don't know where I get this reputation from?! πŸ˜‚

Just as an FYI: the Sex Toy Testers list will take a back seat for the next week or two, but will resume as soon as Valentine's day (and the fallout of work from it) is over! 

As we have so many testers nowadays it is pretty much a full time job, so it's unlikely I will have the time to send out anything like the quanity that Leanne does, but if I get a spare half an hour this week I'll do my best to send some bits out. 

If you already owe a review, please stick to your original deadline. I can still see and chase reviews so even though Leanne isn't here, we can still poke and prod you for your feedback! πŸ˜‚

Thank you, I am ok and back to work.

Sorry for the radio silence had some much needed time off.

I have sent out some testers that many of you were selected for before my leave, so look out for those secret items heading your way. Apologies for the delay.

Wellcome back!!

Welcome back Leanne, hope you had a lovely break 😊 x

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your rest x

Welcome back! :)

Welcome back, and I hope the time off was a nice refresher. And jess looked after everyone very well ☺️ X

Welcome back Leanne. Hope you enjoyed your time away

Glad to see you back xxx

Welcome back Leanne. Hope all is well with you and the break has helped.

Great to see you back Leanne, hope you enjoyed your well deserved break ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Welcome back! I hope you're feeling more rested after your time off and are not sad about being back with us lot 😁