Being shaved by the OH

Who has been shaved by their OH.
She has shaved my ass which felt great. She pushed me forward so my head was on the wall and my ass sticking out my legs were apart and she shaved my crack n cheeks. I felt very vulnerable but loved the feeling. I want her to shave my balls and pits which I currently do but baby steps. I would love her to shave my legs but she won't even let me do them myself. I want her to be more dominant and feel this would help. I would also love to shave her when she needs it again to make me more sub and her more dom.

Shave my wife all the time, it makes more sense because I can see better and Iwe both enjoy me doing it :).

I recently bought a butterfly safety razor for my neck. Shaved her with that and some old style shaving cream and you know what? Sometimes older inventions dont need fixing.Just to top it off the blades are better quality and dont wear down as quickly.

No nicks, cuts or burns on her girly parts, just a very close shave and a really excited wife.

Love shaving my wife, it's a little sporadic but once she gets quite hairy we often have a nice session whereby she lays on the bed on a towel and I do the honours often resulting in some awesome oral and a great session afterwards!

Like the look of that razor as well, will give it a try as we go through her razors pretty quickly!

I get the pleasure of shaving my wife, legs spread sitting between them all smooth, yes its easier as I can see more easily and get to see the result in all its shaved open glory.