Do you shave/groom your OH pubic region

Random thought about what others may do…

Do you shave or groom your oh private region?

Do you leave a special pattern?

Does it ever lead to other fun?

Or is it a chore :laughing:

7 Likes

My oh shaves the hard to read places such as my perineum and bum and this always leads to other fun, because I always get hard when she is touching shaving me there.

When I get hard she starts massaging my balls and gently touching my cock

4 Likes

I shave her completely once a week and I use an epilator on myself every 2 weeks or so.

2 Likes

I don’t shave yet but I’m going too

1 Like

We shave each other , sometimes it leads to playtime :wink:for us both , sometimes one or the other gets a good oral session .

2 Likes

I shaved my female friend the other day, she wanted me to do it and i was happy to try.
She was abit anxious but says i did a great job. I found it quite relaxing but i was being an annoyed perfectionist lol.

1 Like

This is something I offered to do for my OH when we were away as I wanted to pamper her for the weekend, it was a no go though. Have to say was a little bit of a shame, I like the thought of doing it for her but not had the experience before.
I would also imagine it might lead to more, certainly if I am focusing my attentions around there I would find it very difficult to resist doing more than just shaving.
Still, merely something that will sit in my Yet list, and hopefully one day that may change.

My wife asked me if I would like to shave her a few years ago and it took me by surprise so didn’t jump at the idea. Probably didn’t respond in the best of ways! But now, I would love to!
Will have to ask her if she’ll let me do it.

Hmm I can see how this would be fun for some but for me I’d rather just do it myself as I know how I like my below parts to be trimmed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am responsible for giving my wife a trim when it’s time. I like a full bush, until every time I go down leads to coughing up a hairball. :joy: :joy_cat: Usually it’s every couple months through the winter, and more frequently in the summer when we spend more time at the pool with kids. Normal try to get the trim done between a workout and shower so that she can rinse the stray hairs away, so it rarely leads to anything fun. But I still enjoy it - usually leave me with her scent on my hands all day, which I love. Usually just a trim down with a 1/4" guard and clean up the bikini line with my electric razor. Try to leave a little faux-hawk in the middle.

1 Like

Im always the one to shave both of us smooth

2 Likes

Do so regularly , problem is the fiddly folds.
My wife not in to waxing so getting her completely buffed front and back can take some time. If anyone has tips on the folds id love to hear. I currently use a nasal trimmer ( improvised) as its very safe…

I dont think i like the idea of letting my wife loose with a razor down there, the thought makes me nervous.

1 Like

Make sure you pull the skin tight to smooth out the folds. It now takes me about 5 minutes to completely shave my wifes pubic hair.

4 Likes

That is impressive

2 Likes

No chance of me letting the oh shave me :grimacing:

2 Likes

We used to do shave each other but both have now been getting waxed for a long time as it lasts much longer and is smoother.

Yes, i shave my wife completely smooth…
. i would try waxing, but she is a bit reluctant.

2 Likes

I am responsible for making sure the wife is groomed and smooth down below before she goes out on a date so hot

We both help each other, we are not fully shaved but keep trimmed around pussy, cock, balls, crack and underarm. It is so natural now and exciting at the same time especially when done prior to one of us going out for the evening.

1 Like