Kegals/Ben Wa ball experts please

I need a little bit of advice really..

I purchased some Ben Wa balls originally but sadly lost my pair (somewhere?!) so I ordered another pair a few weeks back. So I decided to try them out all this week as I never really gave them that much of a chance before.

Here lies my problem, I am not sure if they are too big or what but it feels like they are putting pressure, almost pushing out of me and at the same time creating a sort of pinching painful sensation. This is doing no exercises, just casually sitting or lying down.

Do I need to get something smaller? or are they ment to feel like theyre pinching/stinging? I really cant stand a second of them being in as theyre that freaking uncomfortable (that is unless I am constantly clenching, which is really difficult to do constantly).

I am not an expert but curious what others say I have the Lovehoney basics in right now and they are comfortable and I like the subtle ping when I move.

I also just got the 50 shades silicone set and they are more egg shaped and much larger so to me felt more beginner because less work to hold them in but I liked the weight of them and felt them more when I moved.

I don't think they should be painful.

They sound like they might be a bit to heavy on the weight side of things I'm not an expert but no they shouldn't be hurting you I'm sure of that maybe get a lighter pair that are not as heavy hope this helped x

Ah thanks guys :)

Yes Vanessa those are the ones I picked up but that is a point about the weight of them, its a difficult thing trying to judge the weight when you dont have them to hand, I kinda thought they might be light enough for me as I have heavier ones than these, and I cant use them at all.

Actually might be a good point going silicone, my other pair are silicone but way too big, maybe its worth looking at the other silicone lighter fun factory or FSOG ones.

Maybe you need something smaller - not necessarily lighter - or the shape just doesn't work with your body - the Swoon ones have rave reviews but when I tried them I felt the same thing as you, they felt way too large and uncomfortable! I have the noir Luna Beads (I use them out of the little silicone sling thing) and the Je Joue Ami+ now and find them to be much better.

I agree with everyone else, sounds like they might be too big for you. As for weight, thats a complete different thing - do you feel comfortable with how heavy they feel at all? It might be hard to tell because they are big.

Also- do you know which ones you have? Would help a lot for suggestions :) The Lovehoney Basic ones are great and quite small too. The FOSG (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892) are awesome and small, these are my go-to-suggest ones as well as the Lelo Luna. You save so much more money if you are dedicated to them weight-wise!

sleepycelia wrote:

Maybe you need something smaller - not necessarily lighter - or the shape just doesn't work with your body - the Swoon ones have rave reviews but when I tried them I felt the same thing as you, they felt way too large and uncomfortable! I have the noir Luna Beads (I use them out of the little silicone sling thing) and the Je Joue Ami+ now and find them to be much better.

I've just seen the Je Joue Ami+ 3 step set which is pretty cool to work up with and I really like the look of the Luna beads, they've been on my wishlist for ages too. I was looking at the FunFactory Uno kegal too as I thought maybe it was because the Ben Wa balls are "too much" for me being two of them.

I dont think Im gonna use them again, guess its trial and error in getting something thats right for you but if I am being honest I wasnt super happy with the material theyre made of anyway.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I agree with everyone else, sounds like they might be too big for you. As for weight, thats a complete different thing - do you feel comfortable with how heavy they feel at all? It might be hard to tell because they are big.

Also- do you know which ones you have? Would help a lot for suggestions :) The Lovehoney Basic ones are great and quite small too. The FOSG (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892) are awesome and small, these are my go-to-suggest ones as well as the Lelo Luna. You save so much more money if you are dedicated to them weight-wise!

Hi Paige, thank you :)

They are the Lovehoney Basics Ben Wa balls, I cant really say they are too heavy but maybe too big being there is two of them and thats why I am feeling the pain and uncomfotable-ness during and after use.

I think I might ltake a good look at the ones I've been linked, but the ones that you can use together or solely look like a good idea for me.

Oh sorry I must have mis-read!

What about the Lelo Luna Mini? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25627 They are quite smaller? :)