Benefits of sex

Let's see what are the benefits of sex, well for me:

Happiness, less frustration

great fun

play toys

sexercise

health

haven't bitten my nails since August, when we got back into sex.

friends noticed my hands had stopped shaking, always had shakey hands

new friends

more open about sex

Probably a lot more, anyone got any extras.

I know how I feel when I am not getting any!! But its all negative so dont want to dwell on that.

Generally feeling good.

In my previous job, word got round that you could tell if one of our colleagues had sex the night before.. because he was generally in a good mood and that affected the way he dealt with his clients in a positive way!! So funny... but it was so obvious! When questioned about his antics the previous night, he wouldnt deny he had some action!!

I guess "happiness" is the key word; the rest is just a consequence.

I totally agree, I also find I always take much better care of myself ie eat better, sleep bette and work out more!

Agree with all the above

sex or no sex my oh reduces my blood pressure...dont know why but life is just better when she is around,,,and she comes here next sunday

Great cure for my headaches, cramps etc. Saves a fortune on painkillers. Also a good session with me on my back fixes my back aches.

But generaly, it puts me in a better mood and I get a good nights sleep after! RESULT!

Pain relief without side effects.

Usually takes me a while to get to sleep if I've not had any, 1-2 hrs, but can fall asleep within 10 mins of having sex and I feel so much fitter, healthier and happier and it gives me that 'loved-up' feeling

I can sleep better,

I am happier,

my relationship is nicer

No more frustration from being horny!

That lovely feeling when she is full, and I am snuggled against her, and the rest of the world and the worries and stresses seem to fade away........

Great.............

It releases a load of endorphins just like exercise so it makes you feel great!

i get my " happy glow "

Puts me in a good mood all day... are there any negatives?

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I know how I feel when I am not getting any!! But its all negative so dont want to dwell on that.

Generally feeling good.

In my previous job, word got round that you could tell if one of our colleagues had sex the night before.. because he was generally in a good mood and that affected the way he dealt with his clients in a positive way!! So funny... but it was so obvious! When questioned about his antics the previous night, he wouldnt deny he had some action!!

we have a girl at work who you can tell has had a shag before coming to work she is very happy and usually starving