argument sex

is it just me and my partner or is sex/masturbatioin always so muuch better after a arguement or it it just us . lol :D x

Yep I used to love make up sex. Something passionate and electric about it

agreed just seems to be our best sex which is alot since he winds me up so well

I love it lol

really not my thing!

Yes I enjoy it x

I wouldn't really want someone touching me after they'd just pissed me off lmao

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

I wouldn't really want someone touching me after they'd just pissed me off lmao

+1 haha!

I don't know. I mean I've have make up sex but it Definantly depends on how serious the argument because you may not want to be near me if you really Pissed me off lol

cheers everyone.our make up sex is not after major arguments as afterward we dont want each others company. but after stupid arguments. do love the responces of not if pissed me off too much tho lol

I spoke to my partner about this last night, She told me she thinks I am so sexy when I am pissed off and the one time she tried to make it up to me with sex, I was not impressed! Clearly not my thing then...

Spongebobs12 wrote:

is it just me and my partner or is sex/masturbatioin always so muuch better after a arguement or it it just us . lol :D x

Argument sex is THE BEST

OYES i agree its allways good to have sex at this time,Thing is even if im mad with my partner all she has to do is to kiss the back of my neck and bite the back of me and its like what Argument.

Totally depends on what the argument is about.
After little disagreements yeah after big dos he's not allowed in the same room !

yep it seems that way for us to eases the tension