Benidorm

Me and my partner have a 4 night holiday to Benidorm at the end of April!! We are both so excited to finally get some quality time together and we want to make the most of our trip with it only being short.

What restaurants/bars does anyone recommend?
Any acts are a must see? Anything else which people can recommend.

Also we’re hand luggage only. I am allowed to pack toys aren’t I? Can’t you tell it’s our first adult trip :joy: I’m not bothered about security pulling them out as I bet they have seen it all before.

5 Likes

Enjoy… Havent a scooby doo… I’m sure a few might

1 Like

Hi @Deanna32

Brill place and loads of bars etc to visit but depends where you are staying as its a big ish place.

Old town is nice and relaxing with some great places to eat and drink but its also more expensive.
Or you can head away to all the main nightlife around avenue del mallorca but a but less frantic but great atmosphere head up here - Av. de Filipinas, 10, 03503 Benidorm, Alicante, Spain and try Philippines 10 always have fab shows on. :man_dancing::tropical_drink::beers::cocktail:

As for toys most now are USB and have travel locks on so safe to go in hand luggage, maybe take some that are more discreet.
We took loads no probs :crazy_face:

Enjoy it :+1:

2 Likes

Brilliant yes il check it out.
I’m staying in Dynastic hotel which is not far from the main strip but I would like to venture into the los town.

Great place, they were filming the series of the same name when we were last there, so it’s been awhile, but I cannot see it changing that much.

There’s a couple of groups on Facebook that might be of help to you about what to do in Benidorm they’re called the Benidorm enthusiast and your Benidorm guide.

Lots of people on these groups have mentioned stay away from the red lion the bouncers attack people and the police don’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Thankyou il join then groups