Lanzarote

Just booked up a holiday to Costa Teguise. Anyone else been here and have any good places to go/things to do?

Go to Mt.Timanyfiya (sp), it's really good, can't remember much else from the holiday since I was 14 at the time other than I met a very pretty scottish girl and we had a nice wee kiss (err..that sounds wrong, I mean wee as in the scottish word for small). Naa its a lovely place though, I liked it there a lot, hopefully it hasn't changed much in the last 10 years

I used to be a holiday rep there 12years ago, loved it.... Timanfaya is ok as TT said, depends how you feel about coaches on winding cliff-edge type roads.... haha! Teguise market is good on a Sunday if you like markets and all that jazz. Cesar Manriques house is good if you're into art, and if you have a car or go on a trip, the usual must see is the view from "Mirador del Rio" at the north of the island. You can get the ferry from Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura if you fancied a different day out...

Or you can just sit by the pool drinking cold beers ;)

Costa Teg is a family resort so a fair few restaurants and bars, I used to love the Sports Bar but no idea if it's still there.

Anything else just ask but my knowledge is probs out of date, altho a lot of places don't change too much....

Have a great holiday :)

Fire mountain is ok but if you gonna go anywhere go to the caves de agua. Amazing surprise there and I found them to be similar to a bond villains liar. Very picturesque they are to. Would go see them again.

Oh I forgot the Jameos del Aqua, good call Stu...

Stuburns wrote:

Fire mountain is ok but if you gonna go anywhere go to the caves de agua. Amazing surprise there and I found them to be similar to a bond villains liar. Very picturesque they are to. Would go see them again.

Ah yes! Yes +1 on this too. Won't spoil the suprise but definately visit this

Ohhh, thanks guys :)